YP Impact, a Milwaukee-based young professionals organization, is pleased to announce a volunteer event, from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 18 at Pregnancy Support Connection, 434 Madison Street, Waukesha. This unique event is designed to allow attendees the chance to network while sharing the holiday spirit with Pregnancy Support Connection’s board members and clients. Volunteers will lead various activity stations including decorating cookies, coloring, reading short stories and making puppets. Participants are encouraged to bring an ornament or a children’s book, which will benefit the organization’s clients.
Pregnancy Support Connection provides programs that encourage all young women to overcome their physical, intellectual and emotional challenges in order to provide a positive environment for themselves and their babies.
For more information and to register, please visit www.ypimpact.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids from Wisconsin Backstage Sale
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped