The South Suburban Chamber of Commerce is offering special incentives to new members who join the Chamber before the end of 2010. Any company who joins before December 31, 2010 will be a member of the Chamber through March 31, 2012. “That’s a bonus of three free months of membership or 15 months for the price of 12,” said Barb George, Sensia Healthcare and Membership Committee Chairman.
New members will also receive the equivalent of $400 of free advertising in the Chamber’s newsletter, website and email communications.
Current members who recruit new members will also be able to choose from various free advertising options and free registration at a Chamber event as well as be eligible for a drawing for valuable prizes from local businesses.
More details on the program can be found on the Chamber’s website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- CITY OF WEST ALLIS TO HOST OPEN HOUSE TO DISCUSS CONCEPTS FOR NATIONAL AVENUE CORRIDOR