The South Suburban Chamber of Commerce is offering special incentives to new members who join the Chamber before the end of 2010. Any company who joins before December 31, 2010 will be a member of the Chamber through March 31, 2012. “That’s a bonus of three free months of membership or 15 months for the price of 12,” said Barb George, Sensia Healthcare and Membership Committee Chairman.
New members will also receive the equivalent of $400 of free advertising in the Chamber’s newsletter, website and email communications.
Current members who recruit new members will also be able to choose from various free advertising options and free registration at a Chamber event as well as be eligible for a drawing for valuable prizes from local businesses.
More details on the program can be found on the Chamber’s website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Hoops for Awareness
- Nathan Hale Girls YOUTH Summer Basketball Camp
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET
- Medical College of Wisconsin to conduct mass casualty training June 20-21 on Milwaukee campus
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Join Us for a Free Brat Fry!
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis