The South Suburban Chamber of Commerce is offering special incentives to new members who join the Chamber before the end of 2010. Any company who joins before December 31, 2010 will be a member of the Chamber through March 31, 2012. “That’s a bonus of three free months of membership or 15 months for the price of 12,” said Barb George, Sensia Healthcare and Membership Committee Chairman.
New members will also receive the equivalent of $400 of free advertising in the Chamber’s newsletter, website and email communications.
Current members who recruit new members will also be able to choose from various free advertising options and free registration at a Chamber event as well as be eligible for a drawing for valuable prizes from local businesses.
More details on the program can be found on the Chamber’s website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive