The South Suburban Chamber of Commerce is offering special incentives to new members who join the Chamber before the end of 2010. Any company who joins before December 31, 2010 will be a member of the Chamber through March 31, 2012. “That’s a bonus of three free months of membership or 15 months for the price of 12,” said Barb George, Sensia Healthcare and Membership Committee Chairman.
New members will also receive the equivalent of $400 of free advertising in the Chamber’s newsletter, website and email communications.
Current members who recruit new members will also be able to choose from various free advertising options and free registration at a Chamber event as well as be eligible for a drawing for valuable prizes from local businesses.
More details on the program can be found on the Chamber’s website at www.southsuburbanchamber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa Library Book Sale
- Local Residents Participate in THE ADDAMS FAMILY at Sunset Playhouse
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's