The West Allis Health Department will be holding a Flu Shot Clinic on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 West National Avenue, from 1:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The vaccine cost $25 for adults or is covered by Medicare Part B ( bring your Medicare card with you). Flu shots for children are free.
Children can also get their free flu vaccination at any of the West Allis Health Department regular immunization clinics on Wednesday from 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M and Thursday from 12:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. The West Allis Health Department is located at 7120 West National Avenue.
Adults and children can call to schedule an appointment in any of our evening immunization clinics. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (414) 302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- CITY OF WEST ALLIS TO HOST OPEN HOUSE TO DISCUSS CONCEPTS FOR NATIONAL AVENUE CORRIDOR