The West Allis Health Department will be holding a Flu Shot Clinic on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 West National Avenue, from 1:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The vaccine cost $25 for adults or is covered by Medicare Part B ( bring your Medicare card with you). Flu shots for children are free.
Children can also get their free flu vaccination at any of the West Allis Health Department regular immunization clinics on Wednesday from 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M and Thursday from 12:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. The West Allis Health Department is located at 7120 West National Avenue.
Adults and children can call to schedule an appointment in any of our evening immunization clinics. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (414) 302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions