The West Allis Health Department will be holding a Flu Shot Clinic on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 West National Avenue, from 1:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The vaccine cost $25 for adults or is covered by Medicare Part B ( bring your Medicare card with you). Flu shots for children are free.
Children can also get their free flu vaccination at any of the West Allis Health Department regular immunization clinics on Wednesday from 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M and Thursday from 12:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. The West Allis Health Department is located at 7120 West National Avenue.
Adults and children can call to schedule an appointment in any of our evening immunization clinics. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (414) 302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- LOST Miniature Poodle in Wauwatosa
- Encouraging Kindness in your Children
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Saint Jude School Plans Open House
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Kitchen Organization Tips
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award