The West Allis Health Department will be holding a Flu Shot Clinic on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 West National Avenue, from 1:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The vaccine cost $25 for adults or is covered by Medicare Part B ( bring your Medicare card with you). Flu shots for children are free.
Children can also get their free flu vaccination at any of the West Allis Health Department regular immunization clinics on Wednesday from 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M and Thursday from 12:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. The West Allis Health Department is located at 7120 West National Avenue.
Adults and children can call to schedule an appointment in any of our evening immunization clinics. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (414) 302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CigarMKE Announces Custom Food, Drink & Cigar Lounge Tour in January
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones