The West Allis Health Department will be holding a Flu Shot Clinic on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 West National Avenue, from 1:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. The vaccine cost $25 for adults or is covered by Medicare Part B ( bring your Medicare card with you). Flu shots for children are free.
Children can also get their free flu vaccination at any of the West Allis Health Department regular immunization clinics on Wednesday from 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M and Thursday from 12:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. The West Allis Health Department is located at 7120 West National Avenue.
Adults and children can call to schedule an appointment in any of our evening immunization clinics. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (414) 302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Holy Apostles School Hosts 4K 5K Open House
- Special Events Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- MCW to hold graduate school open house
- Holiday Folk Fair International Chef Stage to Feature Traditional Ethnic Soups
- Summit Announces Nearly $1.5M Member Dividend
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE BECOMES SANTA’S PLAYHOUSE!