West Allis . . . Founded in 1974, Supportive Community Services, a corporate guardianship service certified by the State of Wisconsin, has opened a new office in West Allis at 620 South 76th Street, Suite 140.
The new quarters for Supportive Community Services will allow for continued expansion of this growing non-profit organization that ensures the safety and independence of vulnerable individuals. “We are very excited with our new location which is situated next to the Alzheimer’s Association, one of many partners serving older adults in the Milwaukee metropolitan area,” states Margy Brown, Director of Social Services.
“With over 450 clients being served by our organization, Supportive Community Services would like to increase its community presence,” states Dan Langenwalter, Executive Director. “We have grown exponentially in the past seven years and anticipate future growth as we advocate for those suffering from dementia, developmental disabilities, mental illness and the frailties of aging. This is accomplished through advocacy, guardianship, financial management and case management services.”
An Open House will be held on Tuesday, October 19, from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. Tours will be provided as well as an opportunity to meet and interact with the twelve case managers and other support staff and Board of Directors. Delicious refreshments will be served. RSVP’s are greatly appreciated by Monday, October 18 – 414-226-5335.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village Playhouse Children's Drama Classes
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Chamber of Commerce & Fr. Gene's Help Center Team Up For Donation Drive!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19