The West Allis Health Department will hold seasonal community flu shot clinics on October 15th at the West Milwaukee Community Centre, 1347 S. 47th Street from 10:00 a.m. to noon, on Tuesday, October 19th and Tuesday, November 16th at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 W. National Avenue from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. An evening clinic will be held on Monday, November 8th at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. To attend the evening clinic make an appointment by calling (414) 302-8600n
A free intranasal flu mist vaccine is available to healthy children, ages 2 months to 18 years, during weekly immunization clinics at the West Allis Health Department. These clinics are held on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Thursday from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Flu shots cost $25 or can be covered by Medicare Part B. Children ages 6 month to 18 years can receive free flu shots at all flu shot clinics.
Visits can be made by appointment to homebound residents to have pneumonia or flu vaccines administered. Call (414) 302-8600 for an appointment or more information.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- Campus News
- A Disappearing Continues!
- New Theater Company Takes an Analytical Approach to Entertainment
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips