The West Allis Health Department will hold seasonal community flu shot clinics on October 15th at the West Milwaukee Community Centre, 1347 S. 47th Street from 10:00 a.m. to noon, on Tuesday, October 19th and Tuesday, November 16th at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 W. National Avenue from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. An evening clinic will be held on Monday, November 8th at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. To attend the evening clinic make an appointment by calling (414) 302-8600n
A free intranasal flu mist vaccine is available to healthy children, ages 2 months to 18 years, during weekly immunization clinics at the West Allis Health Department. These clinics are held on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Thursday from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Flu shots cost $25 or can be covered by Medicare Part B. Children ages 6 month to 18 years can receive free flu shots at all flu shot clinics.
Visits can be made by appointment to homebound residents to have pneumonia or flu vaccines administered. Call (414) 302-8600 for an appointment or more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Meet Our Vets