The West Allis Health Department will hold seasonal community flu shot clinics on October 15th at the West Milwaukee Community Centre, 1347 S. 47th Street from 10:00 a.m. to noon, on Tuesday, October 19th and Tuesday, November 16th at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 W. National Avenue from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. An evening clinic will be held on Monday, November 8th at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. To attend the evening clinic make an appointment by calling (414) 302-8600n
A free intranasal flu mist vaccine is available to healthy children, ages 2 months to 18 years, during weekly immunization clinics at the West Allis Health Department. These clinics are held on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Thursday from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Flu shots cost $25 or can be covered by Medicare Part B. Children ages 6 month to 18 years can receive free flu shots at all flu shot clinics.
Visits can be made by appointment to homebound residents to have pneumonia or flu vaccines administered. Call (414) 302-8600 for an appointment or more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Milwaukee author releases new book “Consistent Cash Flow” to help local business owners
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"