The West Allis Health Department will hold seasonal community flu shot clinics on October 15th at the West Milwaukee Community Centre, 1347 S. 47th Street from 10:00 a.m. to noon, on Tuesday, October 19th and Tuesday, November 16th at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 W. National Avenue from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. An evening clinic will be held on Monday, November 8th at the West Allis Health Department, 7120 W. National Avenue from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. To attend the evening clinic make an appointment by calling (414) 302-8600n
A free intranasal flu mist vaccine is available to healthy children, ages 2 months to 18 years, during weekly immunization clinics at the West Allis Health Department. These clinics are held on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Thursday from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Flu shots cost $25 or can be covered by Medicare Part B. Children ages 6 month to 18 years can receive free flu shots at all flu shot clinics.
Visits can be made by appointment to homebound residents to have pneumonia or flu vaccines administered. Call (414) 302-8600 for an appointment or more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Homeward Bound Adoption Event!
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Pre Three Class
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers Names New Board of Director
- Teal-A-Thon, Shimmy For a Cause
- MATC Protective Services Hosts Sept. 11 Remembrance Ceremony
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th