The West Allis Health Department will hold seasonal community flu shot clinics on Friday, October 15th at the West Milwaukee Community Centre, 1347 S. 47th Street from 10 a.m. to Noon, and on Tuesday, October 19th and Tuesday, November 16th at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 W. National Avenue from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Flu Shots cost $25 or can be covered by Medicare Part B (the Health Department can not bill other insurance plans or Medicare replacement plans). Children age 6 months through 18 years can obtain a flu vaccine for free.
Visits can be made by a Public Health Nurse by appointment to homebound residents to administer pneumonia or flu vaccines. For an appointment or more information call (414) 302-8600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert