Come shop 'til you drop at The Marketplace, an arts, crafts and vendor show, taking place this weekend at St. Luke Catholic Church in Brookfield. With over 25 vendors, you're sure to find something that you will absolutely have to have.
Admission is FREE.
While you're there, feel free to enjoy our other Fall Festival activities: there will be delicious dinners, live music, Bingo (Sat @ noon), inflatables, games, and crafts for the kids.
The Marketplace is open 4pm - 8pm on Friday, and 11am - 7pm on Saturday. Please visit our website: www.stlukefestival.org for more information.
St. Luke is located at: 18000 W. Greenfield Ave. in Brookfield.
Bring the Family! See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Choosing Educational Gifts for Children
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert