Bring your family & friends to the 5th annual "Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll" 5k run & 2 mile walk to benefit Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance!
This event will be on Saturday, September 18th at Greenfield Park in West Allis. This is a non-profit organization dedicated to overcoming this disease by focusing on education, support and advocacy.
To learn more, go to www.wisconsinovariancancer.com There will be live music from Geoff Landon, refreshments and a children's “Rascal Romp”, for kids 8 and under. Register before September 10th at www.active.com to be guaranteed a t-shirt and goodie bag!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf - Part 1
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Cooking classes for people with vision loss
- Wisconsin's Mining Standoff - free documentary screening
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis