Bring your family & friends to the 5th annual "Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll" 5k run & 2 mile walk to benefit Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance!
This event will be on Saturday, September 18th at Greenfield Park in West Allis. This is a non-profit organization dedicated to overcoming this disease by focusing on education, support and advocacy.
To learn more, go to www.wisconsinovariancancer.com There will be live music from Geoff Landon, refreshments and a children's “Rascal Romp”, for kids 8 and under. Register before September 10th at www.active.com to be guaranteed a t-shirt and goodie bag!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Free 'No Regrets Car Buying' Educational Seminar Offered At Veterans Hospital
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- West Allis Artist at Firefly Art Fair