Bring your family & friends to the 5th annual "Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll" 5k run & 2 mile walk to benefit Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance!
This event will be on Saturday, September 18th at Greenfield Park in West Allis. This is a non-profit organization dedicated to overcoming this disease by focusing on education, support and advocacy.
To learn more, go to www.wisconsinovariancancer.com There will be live music from Geoff Landon, refreshments and a children's “Rascal Romp”, for kids 8 and under. Register before September 10th at www.active.com to be guaranteed a t-shirt and goodie bag!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Homeward Bound Adoption Event!
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Pre Three Class
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers Names New Board of Director
- Teal-A-Thon, Shimmy For a Cause
- MATC Protective Services Hosts Sept. 11 Remembrance Ceremony
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th