Bring your family & friends to the 5th annual "Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll" 5k run & 2 mile walk to benefit Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance!
This event will be on Saturday, September 18th at Greenfield Park in West Allis. This is a non-profit organization dedicated to overcoming this disease by focusing on education, support and advocacy.
To learn more, go to www.wisconsinovariancancer.com There will be live music from Geoff Landon, refreshments and a children's “Rascal Romp”, for kids 8 and under. Register before September 10th at www.active.com to be guaranteed a t-shirt and goodie bag!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus