Bring your family & friends to the 5th annual "Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll" 5k run & 2 mile walk to benefit Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance!
This event will be on Saturday, September 18th at Greenfield Park in West Allis. This is a non-profit organization dedicated to overcoming this disease by focusing on education, support and advocacy.
To learn more, go to www.wisconsinovariancancer.com There will be live music from Geoff Landon, refreshments and a children's “Rascal Romp”, for kids 8 and under. Register before September 10th at www.active.com to be guaranteed a t-shirt and goodie bag!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Warns of IRS Scam
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Kitchen and Bathroom Design Trends for 2015
- CigarMKE Announces Custom Food, Drink & Cigar Lounge Tour in January
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20