The West Allis / West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce and PNC Bank are proud to bring you the 5th Annual Forks and Corks at the West Allis Farmer's Market. Forks and Corks is Suburban Milwaukee's finest wine and food festival. Attendees will enjoy over sixty wine and beer options, sample cuisine from twenty local restaurants, see the best local artists and their work and will hear Diamonds and Dreams perform from 5:30pm-9:30pm.
Forks and Corks will take place on Friday, September 17th from 5:30pm - 9:30pm at the West Allis Farmer's Market, 1559 S. 65th street. Tickets are now available through the WAWM Chamber of Commerce online at www.wawmchamber.com or in our office at 7447 West Greenfield Avenue. Tickets are also available at select PNC Bank locations. Advance tickets are $35 per person ($45 at the door) and are all-inclusive. Attendees will receive a Forks and Corks wine glass and information on wines and restaurants. We will have wines and beers available to purchase by the bottle for great prices.
Forks and Corks was created in 2006 to benefit the WA/WM Chamber Education Foundation, an organization that helps support programs which nurture, enhance, and provide a quality learning experience for students in our community.
Need more info? Find us online at wawmchamber.com or become a fan of Forks and Corks on facebook!
Contact the WAWM Chamber of Commerce with questions.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- Campus News
- A Disappearing Continues!
- New Theater Company Takes an Analytical Approach to Entertainment
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips