The West Allis / West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce and PNC Bank are proud to bring you the 5th Annual Forks and Corks at the West Allis Farmer's Market. Forks and Corks is Suburban Milwaukee's finest wine and food festival. Attendees will enjoy over sixty wine and beer options, sample cuisine from twenty local restaurants, see the best local artists and their work and will hear Diamonds and Dreams perform from 5:30pm-9:30pm.
Forks and Corks will take place on Friday, September 17th from 5:30pm - 9:30pm at the West Allis Farmer's Market, 1559 S. 65th street. Tickets are now available through the WAWM Chamber of Commerce online at www.wawmchamber.com or in our office at 7447 West Greenfield Avenue. Tickets are also available at select PNC Bank locations. Advance tickets are $35 per person ($45 at the door) and are all-inclusive. Attendees will receive a Forks and Corks wine glass and information on wines and restaurants. We will have wines and beers available to purchase by the bottle for great prices.
Forks and Corks was created in 2006 to benefit the WA/WM Chamber Education Foundation, an organization that helps support programs which nurture, enhance, and provide a quality learning experience for students in our community.
Need more info? Find us online at wawmchamber.com or become a fan of Forks and Corks on facebook!
Contact the WAWM Chamber of Commerce with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- West Allis resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- North Shore Banks Hosts Holiday Event at West Allis Branch on Dec. 20
- Jon Jossart Named General Manager of New Hampton Inn & Suites, to Open in August Near State Fair Grounds
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014