The West Allis Wolves will hold tryouts for their 2013 youth baseball and softball teams this weekend at West Allis Hale.
The girls U-10 and U-12 for ages nine through 12 will be conducted from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday , with registration at 8:30 a.m.
The girls U-14 and U-16 for ages 13 through 17 will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, with registration at 10:30 a.m.
For girls, the age as of Dec. 31, 2012 determines the age group for the 2013 season.
The boys U-9 through U-12 for those entering grades three through six will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, with registration at 12:30 p.m.
The boys U-13 through U-14 for those entering grades seven and eight will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday, with registration at 2:30 p.m.
In addition, 8-year-olds will be considered for the U-9 boys and U-10 girls teams.
Rain dates for all tryouts will be Sunday at the times listed.
The Wolves will be entering their second year.
Anyone with interest in coaching a team should contact either boys coordinator Paul Reed at (414) 581-3228 or girls coordinator Robin Mueller at (414) 378-0893.
For more information about the Wolves, contact Paul Reed, Robin Mueller or John Palesse at (262) 860-1406 or email@example.com.
The Wolves' website is www.westalliswolves.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video, photos: Skateboarding in West Allis
- West Allis Central graduate inducted into Wisconsin, Indiana swimming halls of fame
- Sports Notes: July 30, 2015
- Strong offensive attack paces competitive West Allis Hale baseball team
- West Allis Hale's McMurray outduels West's Fritz in regional
- West Allis Central falls short of Cudahy in regional championship
- Baseball: Hale nips New Berlin West, 2-1, in regional opener
- Sports Notes: July 16, 2015
- Miscues hurt West Allis Hale baseball team in Greater Metro Conference title game
- West Allis Hale baseball team makes Greater Metro Conference Tournament run