Loryn Kressin and Sarah Fisher of Greenfield received Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete honors for UW-Whitewater. Kressin competes in cross country and track for the Warhawks, while Fisher plays softball.
The time it took Kevin Meyers of Greenfield to go up the 47 floors of the US Bank Center during the Fight for Air Climb in March. Meyers, who is blind, was ninth of 2,575 participants and won his age group.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Nicole Larson and Josh Boeder of West Allis Central both scored points in the state indoor track and field meet at UW-Whitewater on Saturday. Larson placed second and Boeder tied for seventh, both in the pole vault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: May 28, 2015
- West Allis Central's Schultz captures shot put crown in Greater Metro Conference Outdoor
- Sport Shorts: May 21, 2015
- West Allis Central's Criswell, Hunter both win two events at West Allis Hale Invitational
- West Allis Hale's Tomlin, Central's Schultz, Whitnall's Bickerstaff all win at Hale
- Whitnall boys golf team captures first in Woodland Conference East Division standings
- Sport Shorts: May 14, 2015
- West Allis Hale boys track team wins six events, team championship at New Berlin West
- Sport Shorts: May 7, 2015
- West Allis Central boys track team secures third at Wauwatosa Invitational