Loryn Kressin and Sarah Fisher of Greenfield received Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete honors for UW-Whitewater. Kressin competes in cross country and track for the Warhawks, while Fisher plays softball.
The time it took Kevin Meyers of Greenfield to go up the 47 floors of the US Bank Center during the Fight for Air Climb in March. Meyers, who is blind, was ninth of 2,575 participants and won his age group.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Nicole Larson and Josh Boeder of West Allis Central both scored points in the state indoor track and field meet at UW-Whitewater on Saturday. Larson placed second and Boeder tied for seventh, both in the pole vault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield girls soccer team blanks two opponents after tough loss to Greendale
- Relay team, Hunter win events for West Allis Central boys track and field team
- Sport Shorts: April 23, 2015
- Whitnall boys relay teams run to first at Milwaukee Pulaski meet
- West Allis Central boys basketball team overcomes inconsistency to make run to state
- West Allis Hale, West Allis Central boys make upper division in Greater Metro Conference Indoor
- Brandon Key helps unlock West Allis Central boys' basketball potential
- Sam Schuh spurs improvement of West Allis Hale girls basketball team
- Sport Shorts: April 2, 2015
- West Allis Hale girls basketball team celebrates steady improvement in 2014-15