Loryn Kressin and Sarah Fisher of Greenfield received Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete honors for UW-Whitewater. Kressin competes in cross country and track for the Warhawks, while Fisher plays softball.
The time it took Kevin Meyers of Greenfield to go up the 47 floors of the US Bank Center during the Fight for Air Climb in March. Meyers, who is blind, was ninth of 2,575 participants and won his age group.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Nicole Larson and Josh Boeder of West Allis Central both scored points in the state indoor track and field meet at UW-Whitewater on Saturday. Larson placed second and Boeder tied for seventh, both in the pole vault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Central football team hopes for fresh start in 2014
- Veteran corps giving West Allis Hale football team reason for optimism
- West Allis Nighthawks find their offense, claim series championship
- West Allis Nighthawks tune up for Eastern Lakes playoffs with victory
- West Allis Central baseball squad made some strides in 2014 season
- West Allis Nighthawks get split, share Lakes East lead with New Berlin
- Oak Creek's big rally knocks West Allis Hale out of baseball playoffs
- Mials McMurray, West Allis Hale pull away from Bulldogs in regional
- Baseball: Oak Creek baseball team rallies big
- Baseball: Hale breaks spell with four-run sixth to top West Allis Central