Loryn Kressin and Sarah Fisher of Greenfield received Chancellor's Scholar-Athlete honors for UW-Whitewater. Kressin competes in cross country and track for the Warhawks, while Fisher plays softball.
The time it took Kevin Meyers of Greenfield to go up the 47 floors of the US Bank Center during the Fight for Air Climb in March. Meyers, who is blind, was ninth of 2,575 participants and won his age group.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Nicole Larson and Josh Boeder of West Allis Central both scored points in the state indoor track and field meet at UW-Whitewater on Saturday. Larson placed second and Boeder tied for seventh, both in the pole vault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Hale girls basketball team hoping for breakthrough season
- West Allis divers perform well in WIAA Division 1 sectional action
- West Allis Hale boys volleyball team ousted from tourney by Spartans
- Sport Shorts: Nov. 6, 2014
- Hale cross country runners Nelson and Mihaljevic head to state
- Sport Shorts: Oct, 23, 2014 issue
- West Allis Hale closes out football season with 35-7 loss to Lancers
- West Allis Hale runners place fourth in GMC among some elite company
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Week 9
- Sport Shorts: Oct. 16, 2014 issue