Michael Mills, Collin Silverhus and Jeremy Moser all took second places for the Nicolet boys swimming team in the Nicolet Sprints on Saturday.
Mills was second in the 200-yard freestyle with 1 minute, 52.7 seconds, Silverhus took the runnerup spot in the 200 individual medley at 2:06.22 and Moser was second in diving with 358.55 points.
Taking fourth were Silverhus in the 50 breaststroke (30.04 seconds) and the 500 freestyle relay team (4:07.92).
Coming in eighth were Riccardo Romersi in the 50 freestyle (23.74), Mills in the 100 freestyle (52.21) and the 200 freestyle unit (1:39.99).
Nicolet tallied 155 points for seventh place in the meet, which was won by Middleton with 386 points.
The Knights fell 98-88 in a dual against West Bend East on Dec. 5.
— John Rech
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Boys basketball: Case's scoring burst ends Central's season
- Central's White, Choinski snare state wrestling titles
- Hale's Wanta captures third at state wrestling
- Sports Shorts: March 6
- Boys basketball: West Allis Central boys survive Looney's huge output
- West Allis Central puts five in state wrestling meet
- Whitnall's Monty reaches state wrestling meet
- West Allis Hale wrestling trio advances to state meet
- Sports Shorts: Feb. 27
- Brookfield Central's LaChance ties single-game conference scoring mark