A woman was cited for loud and unnecessary noise after she was warned for using her speaker phone function outside about 1 a.m. June 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An anonymous caller reported a female was yelling loudly in a backyard in the 4000 block of South 43rd Street at about 1:05 a.m. June 7.
The responding officer found the female, age not released, and found she was talking loudly on her phone with the speaker function on.
The officers told her not to use the speaker phone function on her phone unless she was inside her residence, because it created an unnecessary amount of noise.
While the officers were walking back to their squads, they heard the female yelling into her phone again, complaining about the neighbors calling the police.
She was cited for loud and unnecessary noise.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis putting foot down on snakes and rat breeding to feed them
- Wauwatosa rubber stamp company Schwaab chooses Brookfield for new home
- West Allis police report: Feb. 5, 2015 issue
- West Allis approves moratorium on non-charitable secondhand stores
- Partial closing of the I-94 Interchange at Hawley Road in West Allis has some merchants steaming
- Enhancement ideas sought for a main West Allis roadway
- West Allis Central High School trying to shed bad rap
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board president condemns assignment (4)
- Lottery won't be used to pick Nathan Hale High School freshmen
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue