West Allis native Chris Giblin will be a contestant on the "Let's Make a Deal" television show airing at 9 a.m. Thursday on CBS Channel 58.
Viewers will be able to spot him - he is the one dressed as a cuckoo clock.
The show doesn't allow him to say anything before the show airs about whether he was a winner, but Giblin said he has been watching the game show ever since he was a kid. That's when Monty Hall was emcee.
But today's emcee, Emmy Award-winner Wayne Brady, is a wonderful successor, Giblin said.
"He's as much fun if not more so in person," he said.
Giblin and a friend who lives in California went to the Sunset Bronson Studios in Hollywood for the taping in early January.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis city no-tax-increase budget wins common council approval
- Full advisory committee endorses West Allis high school boundary plan
- Christmas deadline nears for Holiday Helper donations in West Allis
- Video: A sneak peek of the new Hampton Inn West in West Allis
- Plans for National Avenue upgrade in West Allis ready for public input (1)
- West Allis girl, 10, receives national lifesaving award Monday
- Steering committee recommends West Allis high school boundary plan (4)
- 169 smoke alarms installed in high-risk West Allis neighborhood (2)
- Hay wagon collects ton of love for needy West Allis families Saturday (1)
- No-tax-increase proposed West Allis budget for 2016 going to a vote