West Allis native Chris Giblin will be a contestant on the "Let's Make a Deal" television show airing at 9 a.m. Thursday on CBS Channel 58.
Viewers will be able to spot him - he is the one dressed as a cuckoo clock.
The show doesn't allow him to say anything before the show airs about whether he was a winner, but Giblin said he has been watching the game show ever since he was a kid. That's when Monty Hall was emcee.
But today's emcee, Emmy Award-winner Wayne Brady, is a wonderful successor, Giblin said.
"He's as much fun if not more so in person," he said.
Giblin and a friend who lives in California went to the Sunset Bronson Studios in Hollywood for the taping in early January.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board seats up for grabs
- News & Notes: Dec. 3
- Knights of Columbus hall wields new name in West Allis
- West Allis makes a connection with new bike trail
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Cell tower won't be built in Greenfield residential neighborhood
- News & Notes: Nov. 26
- Zoo Interchange detour debate involves several options in West Allis
- Zoo Interchange could take bite out of business in West Allis
- Alderman has broad then-and-now view of West Allis