West Allis native Chris Giblin will be a contestant on the "Let's Make a Deal" television show airing at 9 a.m. Thursday on CBS Channel 58.
Viewers will be able to spot him - he is the one dressed as a cuckoo clock.
The show doesn't allow him to say anything before the show airs about whether he was a winner, but Giblin said he has been watching the game show ever since he was a kid. That's when Monty Hall was emcee.
But today's emcee, Emmy Award-winner Wayne Brady, is a wonderful successor, Giblin said.
"He's as much fun if not more so in person," he said.
Giblin and a friend who lives in California went to the Sunset Bronson Studios in Hollywood for the taping in early January.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trash Interrupted: Collage Exhibition by Karen Loper
- Campus News: Feb. 11
- West Allis might hold meeting to help drivers find alternate routes
- West Allis Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Luther Memorial Church in West Alis to hold spaghetti dinner (1)
- Update: West Allis Central High School students respond calmly during bomb-threat evacuation (11)
- Data skimmers found on several ATMs in West Allis, police warn (2)
- West Allis police blotter: Feb. 4
- West Allis schools to leave SAGE, open more seats for nonresidents (1)
- West Allis schools to start trek back to neighborhood schools in fall (10)