West Allis - To help people decide if they want to run for the West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board, the district will hold a Board Academy to give information about the job and what potential candidates need to know to run.
The academy will be at 6:30 p.m. Mondayin Room 609, the regular board room, in the school administration building, 1205 S. 70th St.
More information is available from Brian Vissers, (414) 604-3007.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis reaches for an aesthetic Summit with home loan program
- News and Notes
- Greenfield and West Allis plan Memorials for the Day
- Cheap I-94 route expensive for West Allis, officials say
- Groundbreaking set for Greenfield Farmers Market
- New Greenfield Farmers Market seeks helping hands
- News & Notes: May 14
- West Allis boy's heroism doesn't erase his sadness
- Police Report: May 13
- West Allis school uses gardens to teach students multiple subjects