West Allis - To help people decide if they want to run for the West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board, the district will hold a Board Academy to give information about the job and what potential candidates need to know to run.
The academy will be at 6:30 p.m. Mondayin Room 609, the regular board room, in the school administration building, 1205 S. 70th St.
More information is available from Brian Vissers, (414) 604-3007.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Vote at polls on Nov. 4 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. in West Allis/Greenfield
- West Allis business guide helps entrepreneurs get started
- West Allis to hold hearing on 0.28 percent levy increase 2015 budget
- New venue for the Forks & Corks chamber fundraiser in West Allis
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator