West Allis - To help people decide if they want to run for the West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board, the district will hold a Board Academy to give information about the job and what potential candidates need to know to run.
The academy will be at 6:30 p.m. Mondayin Room 609, the regular board room, in the school administration building, 1205 S. 70th St.
More information is available from Brian Vissers, (414) 604-3007.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Notes: June 18
- News & Notes: June 18
- West Allis man finds the right prescription for life
- West Allis health commissioner honored for her healthy approach
- Feds clear Chinese investment in long-sought West Allis hotel
- Police Report: June 18
- News & Notes: June 13
- Proposed apartments gain ground in West Allis debate
- West Allis homes take a hit in market value
- Cruising may take a bruising on Highway 100 in West Allis