While the West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board has its own ideas for how its newly acquired Heritage Christian School can be used by the district, it is inviting everyone in the district to participate in a survey regarding programming possibilities there.
The survey, which begins Monday and continues through Jan. 31, is aimed at residents, parents and staff and will be used for advisory purposes in district planning and recommendations to the School Board.
It will be available online in English and Spanish via the district website at wawm.k12.wi.us and on individual school websites. Paper copies are available by contacting Tess Heiderscheit, (414) 604-3083.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis names interim police chief, due to Padgett's retirement
- West Allis city no-tax-increase budget wins common council approval
- Full advisory committee endorses West Allis high school boundary plan (1)
- Christmas deadline nears for Holiday Helper donations in West Allis
- Video: A sneak peek of the new Hampton Inn West in West Allis
- Plans for National Avenue upgrade in West Allis ready for public input (1)
- West Allis girl, 10, receives national lifesaving award Monday
- Steering committee recommends West Allis high school boundary plan (4)
- 169 smoke alarms installed in high-risk West Allis neighborhood (2)
- Hay wagon collects ton of love for needy West Allis families Saturday (1)