While the West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board has its own ideas for how its newly acquired Heritage Christian School can be used by the district, it is inviting everyone in the district to participate in a survey regarding programming possibilities there.
The survey, which begins Monday and continues through Jan. 31, is aimed at residents, parents and staff and will be used for advisory purposes in district planning and recommendations to the School Board.
It will be available online in English and Spanish via the district website at wawm.k12.wi.us and on individual school websites. Paper copies are available by contacting Tess Heiderscheit, (414) 604-3083.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Vote at polls on Nov. 4 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. in West Allis/Greenfield
- West Allis business guide helps entrepreneurs get started
- West Allis to hold hearing on 0.28 percent levy increase 2015 budget
- New venue for the Forks & Corks chamber fundraiser in West Allis
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator