While the West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board has its own ideas for how its newly acquired Heritage Christian School can be used by the district, it is inviting everyone in the district to participate in a survey regarding programming possibilities there.
The survey, which begins Monday and continues through Jan. 31, is aimed at residents, parents and staff and will be used for advisory purposes in district planning and recommendations to the School Board.
It will be available online in English and Spanish via the district website at wawm.k12.wi.us and on individual school websites. Paper copies are available by contacting Tess Heiderscheit, (414) 604-3083.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis to celebrate Independence Day with parade, fireworks
- Painting exhibition to open at Inspiration Studios, West Allis
- West Allis to start pilot program accepting electronics, TVs
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- West Allis painting 'shabby' railroad bridge over Greenfield Avenue
- Original one-act plays to take the stage this weekend in West Allis
- Behavioral network recognizes 16 West Allis-West Milwaukee schools
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- West Allis chess elite battle at school event (1)