While the West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board has its own ideas for how its newly acquired Heritage Christian School can be used by the district, it is inviting everyone in the district to participate in a survey regarding programming possibilities there.
The survey, which begins Monday and continues through Jan. 31, is aimed at residents, parents and staff and will be used for advisory purposes in district planning and recommendations to the School Board.
It will be available online in English and Spanish via the district website at wawm.k12.wi.us and on individual school websites. Paper copies are available by contacting Tess Heiderscheit, (414) 604-3083.
- The drive is on to improve Greenfield, West Allis roadways
- West Allis to salute veterans with parade, memorial ceremony
- Body in parking lot identified as West Milwaukee man, 23
- Transgender issue sparks questions among Whitnall, West Allis and Greenfield school officials
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Greenfield and West Allis campus news: May 26
- Death investigation after body of a man is found in West Milwaukee
- West Allis Police blotter: May 26, 2016
- Splash into these summer drinks to get your tan on
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee