While the West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board has its own ideas for how its newly acquired Heritage Christian School can be used by the district, it is inviting everyone in the district to participate in a survey regarding programming possibilities there.
The survey, which begins Monday and continues through Jan. 31, is aimed at residents, parents and staff and will be used for advisory purposes in district planning and recommendations to the School Board.
It will be available online in English and Spanish via the district website at wawm.k12.wi.us and on individual school websites. Paper copies are available by contacting Tess Heiderscheit, (414) 604-3083.
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned
- Canada geese cleared from Greenfield Park, meat to given to pantries (1)
- Community Calendar: July 14, 2016
- Gourmet grocery store of the world seeks second West Allis location
- West Allis Police blotter: July 14, 2016