A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Goodwill to move across Oklahoma Avenue to bigger quarters
- West Allis to lump thrift stores together, but did it go far enough?
- West Allis to fight loss of buildings from adding bicycle lanes (12)
- The destructiveness of pessimism relived in West Allis play
- Work on WIS 145 and Donges Bay Road has begun in Germantown
- West Allis cop commended for buying car seat for 6-year-old (1)
- West Allis Police Chief Charles Padgett to retire this year
- Greenfield police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 7