Share your thoughts on Act 10 with NOW using social media
Your comments could be part of a story
The Wisconsin recall election is just a couple of weeks away, and Act 10 has been a major sticking point between Gov. Scott Walker and candidate Tom Barrett.
Whatever side of the election you're on, you likely have strong feelings about Act 10 and how it has affected school districts and their budgets.
We want to know what you think about Act 10. Share your thoughts with us on Twitter and Facebook.
On Twitter, use the hashtag #WIAct10 and tweet your thoughts about how the legislation has had an impact.
On Facebook, visit our page at Facebook.com/MyCommunityNOW and post on our Timeline wall your thoughts on how the legislation has had an impact.
Responses could be used in a story to run before the general recall election in the NOW papers and on the NOW websites.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Luther Memorial Church in West Alis to hold spaghetti dinner
- Update: West Allis Central High School students respond calmly during bomb-threat evacuation (10)
- Data skimmers found on several ATMs in West Allis, police warn (2)
- West Allis police blotter: Feb. 4
- West Allis schools to leave SAGE, open more seats for nonresidents
- West Allis schools to start trek back to neighborhood schools in fall (7)
- Freeway lanes in West Allis closed
- Community Calendar: Jan. 28, 2016
- West Allis police report: Jan. 28, 2016
- Video: Third Sandwich-a-Thon in West Allis turns out 400 sandwiches for homeless shelter