Share your thoughts on Act 10 with NOW using social media
Your comments could be part of a story
The Wisconsin recall election is just a couple of weeks away, and Act 10 has been a major sticking point between Gov. Scott Walker and candidate Tom Barrett.
Whatever side of the election you're on, you likely have strong feelings about Act 10 and how it has affected school districts and their budgets.
We want to know what you think about Act 10. Share your thoughts with us on Twitter and Facebook.
On Twitter, use the hashtag #WIAct10 and tweet your thoughts about how the legislation has had an impact.
On Facebook, visit our page at Facebook.com/MyCommunityNOW and post on our Timeline wall your thoughts on how the legislation has had an impact.
Responses could be used in a story to run before the general recall election in the NOW papers and on the NOW websites.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Enhancement ideas sought for a main West Allis roadway
- West Allis Central High School trying to shed bad rap
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board president condemns assignment (4)
- Lottery won't be used to pick Nathan Hale High School freshmen
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- West Allis man arrested on seventh drunken driving charge
- Two suburban superintendents in top 3 for West Allis-West Milwaukee
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- I-94 plan that decreases freeway access disappoints West Allis officials
- Enrollment surge in 4K creates need for more West Allis-West Milwaukee classrooms