Share your thoughts on Act 10 with NOW using social media
Your comments could be part of a story
The Wisconsin recall election is just a couple of weeks away, and Act 10 has been a major sticking point between Gov. Scott Walker and candidate Tom Barrett.
Whatever side of the election you're on, you likely have strong feelings about Act 10 and how it has affected school districts and their budgets.
We want to know what you think about Act 10. Share your thoughts with us on Twitter and Facebook.
On Twitter, use the hashtag #WIAct10 and tweet your thoughts about how the legislation has had an impact.
On Facebook, visit our page at Facebook.com/MyCommunityNOW and post on our Timeline wall your thoughts on how the legislation has had an impact.
Responses could be used in a story to run before the general recall election in the NOW papers and on the NOW websites.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- News & Notes: Nov. 27, 2014
- Crowdfunding a sucess for West Allis outdoor fitness stations
- Rebecca Grill, city of Milwaukee deputy city clerk, was approved as the new West Allis city administ
- Christmas festivities abound throughout the area
- Candy Cane Lane will again be a fantasy of holiday lights from Nov. 28 to Dec. 26.
- West Allis, Greenfield question need to widen Highway 100
- West Allis Central shows support for classmate who had food allergy reaction
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Hearings next week on I-94 ramps deemed critical to West Allis