Ronald Nortier, who retired from the Beloit School District in 2009 as executive director of operations, was named the interim director of business services by the Greenfield School Board on Monday.
Nortier was chosen from a field of nine candidates, two of whom were interviewed. He will serve until the School Board appoints a permanent replacement for Kristin Kollath, who has accepted a position with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The board expects to name a successor after it chooses a new superintendent.
Meanwhile, Nortier comes to the Greenfield schools with 36 years of experience in public education. He worked for the Beloit School District from 1985 until he retired in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis city no-tax-increase budget wins common council approval
- Full advisory committee endorses West Allis high school boundary plan (1)
- Christmas deadline nears for Holiday Helper donations in West Allis
- Video: A sneak peek of the new Hampton Inn West in West Allis
- Plans for National Avenue upgrade in West Allis ready for public input (1)
- West Allis girl, 10, receives national lifesaving award Monday
- Steering committee recommends West Allis high school boundary plan (4)
- 169 smoke alarms installed in high-risk West Allis neighborhood (2)
- Hay wagon collects ton of love for needy West Allis families Saturday (1)
- No-tax-increase proposed West Allis budget for 2016 going to a vote