Ronald Nortier, who retired from the Beloit School District in 2009 as executive director of operations, was named the interim director of business services by the Greenfield School Board on Monday.
Nortier was chosen from a field of nine candidates, two of whom were interviewed. He will serve until the School Board appoints a permanent replacement for Kristin Kollath, who has accepted a position with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The board expects to name a successor after it chooses a new superintendent.
Meanwhile, Nortier comes to the Greenfield schools with 36 years of experience in public education. He worked for the Beloit School District from 1985 until he retired in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Teens charged in burglaries
- West Allis veterans groups, city to honor vets with parade, ceremony
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Students at Wauwatosa's Plank Road School find passion in woodworking
- Developers break ground at The Corners in the town of Brookfield
- West Allis Goodwill moves into a larger store
- Saving doused cell phones by drying them in Redux