Ronald Nortier, who retired from the Beloit School District in 2009 as executive director of operations, was named the interim director of business services by the Greenfield School Board on Monday.
Nortier was chosen from a field of nine candidates, two of whom were interviewed. He will serve until the School Board appoints a permanent replacement for Kristin Kollath, who has accepted a position with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The board expects to name a successor after it chooses a new superintendent.
Meanwhile, Nortier comes to the Greenfield schools with 36 years of experience in public education. He worked for the Beloit School District from 1985 until he retired in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 10
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Cycle shop could motor into old retail store in West Allis
- School continues its educational Heritage in West Allis
- Three West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board seats up for grabs
- News & Notes: Dec. 3
- Knights of Columbus hall wields new name in West Allis
- West Allis makes a connection with new bike trail
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Cell tower won't be built in Greenfield residential neighborhood