Ronald Nortier, who retired from the Beloit School District in 2009 as executive director of operations, was named the interim director of business services by the Greenfield School Board on Monday.
Nortier was chosen from a field of nine candidates, two of whom were interviewed. He will serve until the School Board appoints a permanent replacement for Kristin Kollath, who has accepted a position with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The board expects to name a successor after it chooses a new superintendent.
Meanwhile, Nortier comes to the Greenfield schools with 36 years of experience in public education. He worked for the Beloit School District from 1985 until he retired in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Police Department gives commendations, awards
- Accident causes two lanes of I-894/US 45 to close
- Jefferson Elementary School, West Allis, awarded pair of grants
- West Allis to celebrate Independence Day with parade, fireworks
- Painting exhibition to open at Inspiration Studios, West Allis
- West Allis to start pilot program accepting electronics, TVs
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- West Allis painting 'shabby' railroad bridge over Greenfield Avenue
- Original one-act plays to take the stage this weekend in West Allis
- Behavioral network recognizes 16 West Allis-West Milwaukee schools