Ronald Nortier, who retired from the Beloit School District in 2009 as executive director of operations, was named the interim director of business services by the Greenfield School Board on Monday.
Nortier was chosen from a field of nine candidates, two of whom were interviewed. He will serve until the School Board appoints a permanent replacement for Kristin Kollath, who has accepted a position with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The board expects to name a successor after it chooses a new superintendent.
Meanwhile, Nortier comes to the Greenfield schools with 36 years of experience in public education. He worked for the Beloit School District from 1985 until he retired in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis considers fund to help homeowners repair sewer laterals
- License of mobile home park in West Allis could roll away
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- West Allis-West Milwaukee WKCE scores below state average
- Police Report: April 15
- A West Allis initiative wants to spark neighborhood improvements for residents and businesses
- Rats sightings in West Allis rapidly crawling upward
- Outcome of West Allis aldermanic race may be determined by absentee votes
- Longtime incumbent Greenfield alderman upset in race