Ronald Nortier, who retired from the Beloit School District in 2009 as executive director of operations, was named the interim director of business services by the Greenfield School Board on Monday.
Nortier was chosen from a field of nine candidates, two of whom were interviewed. He will serve until the School Board appoints a permanent replacement for Kristin Kollath, who has accepted a position with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The board expects to name a successor after it chooses a new superintendent.
Meanwhile, Nortier comes to the Greenfield schools with 36 years of experience in public education. He worked for the Beloit School District from 1985 until he retired in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video, traffic guide: Video: How to navigate construction surrounding the 2014 Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis officials concerned over what they say is a lack of code compliance
- Top 10 things to see and do at the Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis police report: July 31
- Installation of small greeen spaces in West Allis's commerical districts moves forward
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue