Police are seeking a man who fired a handgun during a robbery at a Greenfield gas station on Saturday evening, May 10.
According to the police log:
Greenfield police responded to Ken's Shell, 5909 S. 27th St., after multiple 911 callers reported a man with a gun had just robbed the business at about 10:55 p.m.
The suspect was described as a black male wearing a blue hoodie, a ski mask, blue jeans with two large holes on the back of the legs, white tennis shoes and was carrying a backpack. According to an employee, the suspect fired a shot while exiting the business.
A customer who witnessed the robbery told police he took the keys out of a vehicle that was left running in the lot, and the suspect was seen fleeing the area on foot.
Police recovered one bullet casing from the business and the investigation is ongoing.
- West Allis hears 72nd Street residents who don't want bumpouts
- West Allis helping fledgling craft brewery get started
- Young West Allis family has tough time getting to Hank Aaron Trail
- Greenfield couple calls police on their attacking cat
- Trio of summer concerts to open at Inspiration Studios, West Allis
- Things to do: June 23, 2016
- Burglaries at 10-year low in West Allis, robberies hit 10-year high
- West Allis Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- After facelift, Greenfield Park Golf Course re-opens to rave reviews
- Community Calendar: June 16, 2016