Editor's note: Because of the Labor Day holiday, reports were collected Friday instead of Monday and do not include weekend incidents.
· A bicycle was taken from the garage of a residence in the 2500 block of South 61st Street between 9 and 9:45 p.m. Aug. 25.
· Items with a total value of $2,800 were taken from an apartment in the 2300 block of South 90th Street between 11 a.m. Aug. 19 and 9 a.m. Aug. 21.
· A $500 bicycle was taken from a residence in the 1900 block of South 72nd Street between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Aug. 29.
· Two packets of cigarettes were taken from Maas Metro Mart, 5930 W. Greenfield Ave., at 2 p.m. Aug. 27.
· A grill was taken from a residence in the 1700 block of South 59th Street overnight Aug. 27-28.
· A 1999 Honda Civic was taken from a residence in the 2100 block of South 69th Street overnight Aug. 27-28.
· A stereo was taken from a vehicle at a residence in the 2400 block of South 66th Street between 8 a.m. Aug. 23 and 9:20 a.m. Aug. 28.
· A 22-year-old man was arrested for retail theft at Target, 2600 S. 108th St., at 2:25 p.m. Aug. 29.
· A 27-year-old West Allis woman was arrested for domestic assault at 4:30 a.m. Aug. 28.
· A window on a vehicle at a residence in the 2200 block of South 61st Street was broken overnight Aug. 27-28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- West Allis police report: July 31
- West Allis Police Report: July 3
- West Allis police blotter June 23
- West Allis police report June 16
- West Allis Police report June 10
- West Allis police report
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 10
- Police Report: March 3
- Police Report: Feb. 24
- Police Report: Feb. 17
- Police Report: Feb. 10
- Police Report: Feb. 4