· A video game system was taken from a storage unit of an apartment complex in the 2100 block of South 85th Street prior to 5:30 p.m. Jan. 20.
· A bicycle was taken from the garage of a residence in the 2500 block of South 83rd Street between 9 p.m. Jan. 20 and 8:30 a.m. Jan. 21.
· A smartphone was taken from a residence in the 2000 block of South 90th Street between 3:30 and 5:50 p.m. Jan. 22.
· A snowblower was taken from the garage of a residence in the 2400 block of South 95th Street prior to 10 a.m. Jan. 26.
· A crane was taken from a construction site in the 500 block of South 108th Street between 3:30 p.m. Jan. 17 and 6 a.m. Jan. 20.
· Both license plates were taken from a vehicle at a residence in the 1500 block of South 78th Street prior to 1:30 p.m. Jan. 21.
· A 45-year-old man was arrested for retail theft at Kohl's, 2601 S. 108th St., at 7:10 p.m. Jan. 21.
· A 35-year-old man was arrested for retail theft at Target, 2601 S. 108th St., at 4 p.m. Jan. 23.
· A rear wheel of a vehicle was taken at a residence in the 2100 block of South 66th Street between 5 p.m. Jan. 23 and 7 a.m. Jan. 24.
· Headphones and speakers valued at $500 were taken from Target, 2601 S. 108th St., prior to 3:52 p.m. Jan. 24.
· A West Allis man was arrested for retail theft of two bottles of cologne at Burlington Coat Factory, 6748 W. Greenfield Ave., at 10:45 a.m. Jan. 26.
· Two snowblowers were taken from the back a truck in the 1400 block of South 92nd Street prior to 4 p.m. Jan. 26.
· A garbage can was taken from a residence in the 1700 block of South 82nd Street between 3 p.m. Jan. 25 and 5 p.m. Jan. 26.
· A 30-year-old West Allis man was arrested for domestic assault at 12:05 a.m. Jan. 27.
· A 22-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop on 108th Street and National Avenue at 4:30 p.m. Jan. 20.
· A 21-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop in the 8500 block of West Oklahoma Avenue at 8:40 p.m. Jan. 22.
· Both driver's-side windows of a vehicle were broken at a residence in the 2000 block of South 73rd Street between 10 p.m. Jan. 19 and 2 p.m. Jan. 20.
· A vehicle was damaged at a residence in the 800 block of South 77th Street prior to 1:45 p.m. Jan. 25.
· A window of a residence was damaged in the 2400 block of South 60th Street prior to 1:30 a.m. Jan. 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014
- West Allis police blotter through Sept. 14
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- West Allis police report: July 31
- West Allis Police Report: July 3
- West Allis police blotter June 23
- West Allis police report June 16
- West Allis Police report June 10
- West Allis police report
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 10
- Police Report: March 3
- Police Report: Feb. 24