With the launch of a farmers market in Greenfield a little more than a month away, the Planning Committee is encouraging people to volunteer to help make the market a success.
Volunteer positions may include Farmers Market ambassadors during market hours, photographers and promoters.
A volunteer interest and feedback meeting will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Greenfield City Hall, 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., room 204, for those who might want to volunteer at or learn more about the farmers market.
The meeting will provide an update on market logistics and promotion plan, provide volunteer opportunities and allow time for feedback and discussion.
Those interested in attending, should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Greenfield Farmers Market will launch on Sunday, June 23, and be held weekly through the last weekend of October at Konkel Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis to lump thrift stores together, but did it go far enough?
- West Allis to fight loss of buildings from adding bicycle lanes (12)
- The destructiveness of pessimism relived in West Allis play
- Work on WIS 145 and Donges Bay Road has begun in Germantown
- West Allis cop commended for buying car seat for 6-year-old (1)
- West Allis Police Chief Charles Padgett to retire this year
- Greenfield police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 7
- To be or not to be on a leash, that is the question concerning dogs in West Allis parks