· Scrap metal was taken from Global Power Components, 6682 W. Greenfield Ave., before 4:20 p.m. March 24.
· The front license plate was taken from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of South 116th St. between March 10-17.
· A ladder was taken from a residence in the 1400 block of South 92nd St. before 9:30 a.m. March 25.
· Two trash cans were taken from a residence in the 2400 block of South 64th St. between 7 p.m. March 13 and noon March 19.
· A trash can was taken from the yard of a residence in the 1700 block of South 83rd St. before 8:10 a.m. March 21.
· A television was taken from a residence in the 2000 block of South 91st St. between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. March 25.
· A laptop was taken from a residence in the 1600 block of South 77th St. before March 20.
· An electric guitar was taken from a residence in the 2000 block of West Lincoln Ave. before 2:10 p.m. March 26.
· $36.71 worth of cosmetics were taken from Walgreens, 8333 W. Greenfield Ave., at 6:45 p.m. March 26.
· A Milwaukee woman was arrested for attempting to take $96 worth of merchandise from Target, 2600 S. 108th St., at 12:40 p.m. March 27.
· A 44-year-old man was arrested for attempted retail theft at Pick 'n Save, 3635 S. 108th St., at 5:15 p.m. March 27.
· The front license plate was taken from a vehicle parked at Pick 'n Save, 6760 W. National Ave., before 1 p.m. March 28.
· A 41-year-old man was arrested for retail theft at Piggly Wiggly, 10282 W. National Ave., at 5 p.m. March 28.
· A cellphone was stolen from the break room at Marshalls, 2665 S. 108th St., between 1:15 and 5:15 p.m. March 29.
· The rear license plate was taken from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 800 block of South 75th St. before 10:25 a.m. March 30.
· A 23-year-old man was arrested for possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop in the 1800 block of South 76th St. at 6:30 p.m. March 30.
· A 37-year-old West Allis man was arrested for domestic assault at 11:15 p.m. March 26.
· A 30-year-old West Allis man was arrested for domestic assault at 6 p.m. March 27.
· A 28-year-old West Allis man was arrested for domestic assault at 12:15 p.m. March 28.
· A 52-year-old West Allis woman was arrested for domestic assault at 7:15 p.m. March 28.
· A 55-year-old West Allis woman was arrested for domestic assault at 9:45 p.m. March 28.
· The rear window of a vehicle parked at a residence in the 9600 block of West Lapham St. was broken between 5:30 p.m. March 29 and 10:25 a.m. March 30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis city no-tax-increase budget wins common council approval
- Full advisory committee endorses West Allis high school boundary plan
- Christmas deadline nears for Holiday Helper donations in West Allis
- Video: A sneak peek of the new Hampton Inn West in West Allis
- Plans for National Avenue upgrade in West Allis ready for public input (1)
- West Allis girl, 10, receives national lifesaving award Monday
- Steering committee recommends West Allis high school boundary plan (4)
- 169 smoke alarms installed in high-risk West Allis neighborhood (2)
- Hay wagon collects ton of love for needy West Allis families Saturday (1)
- No-tax-increase proposed West Allis budget for 2016 going to a vote