· A 39-year-old Grafton woman was arrested Tuesday, June 17 on two counts of theft while working as a caregiver for an 88-year-old man at New Castle, 12600 N. Port Washington Road, from February 2013 to January 2014. The woman admitted driving the man to his bank after he signed checks which were cashed but she denied taking the money. According to an investigation, the woman took the money.
· A 26-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and a warrant after the car he was in was stopped for displaying a stolen license plate in the 11300 block of North Port Washington Road at 8:30 a.m., Monday, June 16. A 30-year-old Greenfield man, the driver, was arrested for non-registration, failure to have insurance and driving with a suspended license. The passenger had a glass pipe with marijuana residue and 13.4 grams of marijuana found in baggies in his pocket and backpack. He said he purchased the marijuana in Minneapolis.
· A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a report of the odor of burnt marijuana coming from a car in the 11700 block of North Port Washington Road at 10 p.m., Tuesday, June 17. When police arrived and smelled the marijuana they told the man they would bring in K-9 Officer Vero to search. The man quickly said they didn't have to, admitting there was marijuana in the car. Police found 2.4 grams under the front seat along with a 12-inch glass bong with residue.
· A 56-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving, failure to have insurance and unsafe lane deviation in the 12200 block of North Port Washington Road at 11:20 p.m., Friday, June 13. The woman, who at first denied drinking but then said she had some wine, failed field sobriety tests and had a preliminary BAC of 0.15. She became anxious and was taken to a hospital for treatment and then had a blood draw.
· A 28-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for drunken driving with a prior conviction in the 4400 block of West Meadow Circle about 8 p.m., Thursday, June 19. A 911 call reported an erratic driver, giving police the plate number and the woman was stopped as she drove to her residence. She failed field sobriety tests and had a preliminary BAC of 0.192. She was taken for a blood draw.
· A 50-year-old Mequon man was arrested for endangering safety/use of a dangerous weapon after neighbors reported him shooting a gun in the 2000 block of West Woodside Lane at 6:45 p.m., Friday, June 13. The man, who was found walking about a block away, had a .45 caliber gun which he admitted firing earlier, saying he was aiming at a coyote that had a fawn in its mouth.
· Credit cards, cash and other items were taken from five unlocked cars mostly parked in driveways in "various locations in the village" between 11:30 p.m. June 22 and 3 a.m. June 23. The locations of the cars and what was taken was not yet available. Police urge residents to never leave personal items in cars whether they are locked or not.
- Milwaukee man, 37, charged with sexual assault of a child in West Allis (1)
- The drive is on to improve Greenfield, West Allis roadways
- West Allis to salute veterans with parade, memorial ceremony
- Body in parking lot identified as West Milwaukee man, 23
- Transgender issue sparks questions among Whitnall, West Allis and Greenfield school officials
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Greenfield and West Allis campus news: May 26
- Death investigation after body of a man is found in West Milwaukee
- West Allis Police blotter: May 26, 2016
- Splash into these summer drinks to get your tan on