A Greenfield man was charged today with first-degree intentional homicide in the stabbing death of a woman in the 4400 block of West Morgan Avenue on Saturday.
According to the complaint filed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, Christopher R. Gish, 38, said he was angry with the victim, Margaret Litwicki, for threatening to take their children away. The two lived together.
The victim suffered numerous stab wounds to the neck, head and extremities, according to the complaint.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- News & Notes: Nov. 27, 2014
- Crowdfunding a sucess for West Allis outdoor fitness stations
- Rebecca Grill, city of Milwaukee deputy city clerk, was approved as the new West Allis city administ
- Christmas festivities abound throughout the area
- Candy Cane Lane will again be a fantasy of holiday lights from Nov. 28 to Dec. 26.
- West Allis, Greenfield question need to widen Highway 100
- West Allis Central shows support for classmate who had food allergy reaction
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Hearings next week on I-94 ramps deemed critical to West Allis