The Greenfield Public Library is a polling place and will be closed to regular library patrons on Nov. 6, election day, because so many people are expected to come to the library to vote in the presidential, senatorial and local races.
The library will be closed to all but voters because it cannot guarantee safe and convenient parking and easy entrance into the building for library patrons, said library director Sheila O'Brien.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis officials considering starting a fund that helps homeowners replace leaky sewer laterals
- West Allis has a new vista of Interstate 894 made from dirt the state dumped along Greenfield Avenue
- Mobile home park scrutinized
- West Allis considers fund to help homeowners repair sewer laterals
- License of mobile home park in West Allis could roll away
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- West Allis-West Milwaukee WKCE scores below state average
- Police Report: April 15