The Greenfield Public Library is a polling place and will be closed to regular library patrons on Nov. 6, election day, because so many people are expected to come to the library to vote in the presidential, senatorial and local races.
The library will be closed to all but voters because it cannot guarantee safe and convenient parking and easy entrance into the building for library patrons, said library director Sheila O'Brien.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator
- West Allis residents may voice opinions on self-funded sewer lateral 'insurance'
- Studio players bring Jekyll and Hyde to life
- Pawn America in West Allis retains license to operate
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Interactive: Some West Allis schools fell in their state report cards
- Exhibit at West Allis art and performance studio reflects scary season
- Motorcyclist killed in East Tosa crash identified
- More polls workers needed for photo ID