The Greenfield Public Library is a polling place and will be closed to regular library patrons on Nov. 6, election day, because so many people are expected to come to the library to vote in the presidential, senatorial and local races.
The library will be closed to all but voters because it cannot guarantee safe and convenient parking and easy entrance into the building for library patrons, said library director Sheila O'Brien.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 84th Street ramps at I-94 to be open for the Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis superintendent named to school advocacy group leadership
- Educator from Anchorage likely to take reins of West Allis school
- West Allis schools closing door on bad material, but window open
- Survey: More than half West Allis-West Milwaukee underclassmen feel unsafe (2)
- West Allis school officials worry parents can't monitor iPads (5)
- West Allis police report: July 16
- Doggy to debut in West Allis Players 'Wizard of Oz'
- Police seeking help on finding woman's attacker
- West Allis considers request to allow pot-bellied pigs in city