The Greenfield Public Library is a polling place and will be closed to regular library patrons on Nov. 6, election day, because so many people are expected to come to the library to vote in the presidential, senatorial and local races.
The library will be closed to all but voters because it cannot guarantee safe and convenient parking and easy entrance into the building for library patrons, said library director Sheila O'Brien.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video, traffic guide: Video: How to navigate construction surrounding the 2014 Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis officials concerned over what they say is a lack of code compliance
- Top 10 things to see and do at the Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis police report: July 31
- Installation of small greeen spaces in West Allis's commerical districts moves forward
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue