The Greenfield Public Library is a polling place and will be closed to regular library patrons on Nov. 6, election day, because so many people are expected to come to the library to vote in the presidential, senatorial and local races.
The library will be closed to all but voters because it cannot guarantee safe and convenient parking and easy entrance into the building for library patrons, said library director Sheila O'Brien.
- West Allis A La Carte to offer Sunday afternoon of fun, food, music
- West Allis Police blotter: June 2, 2016
- New West Allis elementary math program to give deeper understanding
- Milwaukee man, 37, charged with sexual assault of a child in West Allis (1)
- The drive is on to improve Greenfield, West Allis roadways
- West Allis to salute veterans with parade, memorial ceremony
- Body in parking lot identified as West Milwaukee man, 23
- Transgender issue sparks questions among Whitnall, West Allis and Greenfield school officials
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Greenfield and West Allis campus news: May 26