The Greenfield Public Library is a polling place and will be closed to regular library patrons on Nov. 6, election day, because so many people are expected to come to the library to vote in the presidential, senatorial and local races.
The library will be closed to all but voters because it cannot guarantee safe and convenient parking and easy entrance into the building for library patrons, said library director Sheila O'Brien.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis-West Milwaukee taps Shorewood superintendent for top spot
- Students, parents say response to overcrowding at Nathan Hale is unfair
- Glendale mayoral candidates will debate city issues tonight
- Decision delayed on Nathan Hale High School overcrowding
- West Allis police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- West Allis students star in webcast on educational use of technology streamed to D.C. event
- West Allis school board to hold special meeting to OK superintendent
- Greenfield High School assistant principal going to Arrowhead