In Greenfield, the mayor and all School Board candidates will run unopposed in the April 2 election.
Mayor Michael Neitzke, 4730 W. Abbott Ave., is in his second four-year term. The mayor receives $77,969 annually, plus $6,000 for expenses.
No Greenfield aldermen are up for re-election in the spring.
On the Greenfield School Board, Don Carlson will step down in April after completing his first term. Robert Hansen, 3328 W. Vogel Ave., will run for his spot.
Also running unopposed is incumbent Rick Moze, 8901 W. Whitaker Ave.
Greenfield School Board terms are three years and members receive $4,200 annually.
Two candidates also will run unopposed for the Whitnall School Board. They are incumbent Stephanie Richter, 5466 S. 113th St., Hales Corners, who is finishing her first term and newcomer LuAnn Bird, 5155 Brandons Court, Hales Corners. Former Whitnall School Board President Rick Kollauf who was appointed only recently to fill a vacancy confirmed that he would not seek election.
School Board terms are three years and members receive $3,200 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look (5)
- Uncertainty surrounds Bublr Bikes ride-share in West Allis
- 'Moon Over Buffalo' hits West Allis stage
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: April 16
- Military honors West Allis businessman
- National Juniore Honor Society off to fast start at West Milwaukee Intermediate School: NJHS off to fast start in first year
- Tornado watch in effect
- Newcomers make strong showing in West Allis-West Milwaukee race
- West Allis School Board veteran loses board race
- West Allis police report: April 9, 2015 issue