Milwaukee Brewers catcher George Kottaras and 540 ESPN Milwaukee afternoon radio show hosts Homer and Thunder will be the special guests at the grand opening celebration of ATI Physical Therapy, 10724 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis, to be held from 3 to 7:30 p.m. June 20.
Kottaras will be available to sign autographs from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. ATI is the official physical therapy partner of the Milwaukee Brewers and the sponsor of the ATI Club at Miller Park.
Homer and Thunder will broadcast their show live from the clinic from 3 to 6 p.m.
The West Allis ATI clinic, which opened earlier this year, features research-based services in physical therapy, work conditioning/hardening and sports medicine. Founded in 1996, ATI now has 12 facilities in Wisconsin with locations in Greenfield, Kenosha, Mequon, Milwaukee's East Side, Milwaukee's Third Ward, New Berlin, Racine, Sheboygan, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Whitefish Bay and West Allis.
ATI has been named "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by Advance Rehab Magazine and has been awarded URAC Core Accreditation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and Notes
- Greenfield and West Allis plan Memorials for the Day
- Cheap I-94 route expensive for West Allis, officials say
- Groundbreaking set for Greenfield Farmers Market
- New Greenfield Farmers Market seeks helping hands
- News & Notes: May 14
- West Allis boy's heroism doesn't erase his sadness
- Police Report: May 13
- West Allis school uses gardens to teach students multiple subjects
- West Allis Public Works shares cost, construction concerns with DOT