A farmers market will be coming to Greenfield this summer, with location and dates to be announced.
The Greenfield Farmers Market Planning Committee is developing the community market with the help of a survey meant to determine community interest and the specifics and logistics for the market.
The online survey may be accessed at surveymonkey.com/s/greenfieldmarket. The survey will run through March 8.
"We strongly believe that a farmers market will be a vibrant addition to the city," Mayor Michael Neitzke said in the news release announcing the market. "A market providing access to fresh, healthy and locally grown produce will be a great benefit to our residents and will contribute to making Greenfield a better place."
The planning committee also is accepting help from volunteers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Notes: June 18
- News & Notes: June 18
- West Allis man finds the right prescription for life
- West Allis health commissioner honored for her healthy approach
- Feds clear Chinese investment in long-sought West Allis hotel
- Police Report: June 18
- News & Notes: June 13
- Proposed apartments gain ground in West Allis debate
- West Allis homes take a hit in market value
- Cruising may take a bruising on Highway 100 in West Allis