For a second day, there will be no classes in local schools.
Tuesday classes have been canceled because of extreme cold in the West Allis-West Milwaukee, Greenfield and Whitnall school districts. All after school and recreation activities that are held in the schools are canceled as well.
The schools also were closed Monday because of the cold. The Milwaukee Public Schools, which were closed Monday, also announced that they would be closed Tuesday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board decides Hale overcrowding issue (1)
- Franklin police warn of identity theft trend
- Brookfield couple charged in child neglect case
- Whitnall school referendum heads April 7 ballot
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District taps Shorewood superintendent for top spot
- Students, parents say response to overcrowding at Nathan Hale is unfair (3)
- Glendale mayoral candidates will debate city issues tonight
- Decision delayed on Nathan Hale High School overcrowding