Election letters for the April 1 school board and city races are due by 5 p.m. March 14.
All eligible letters will be published no later than the March 20 issue. No election letters will be run in the March 27 newspaper, the final issue prior to the election.
Letters are limited to 300 words and must include the writer's name, home address and phone number (for verification). Letters may be edited for style and content, and the editor may request factual verification of certain claims before any letter is published.
We prefer that letters be emailed to email@example.com. They can also be mailed or hand-delivered to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha WI 53186, but must be in the office by the deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis-West Milwaukee taps Shorewood superintendent for top spot
- Students, parents say response to overcrowding at Nathan Hale is unfair
- Glendale mayoral candidates will debate city issues tonight
- Decision delayed on Nathan Hale High School overcrowding
- West Allis police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- West Allis students star in webcast on educational use of technology streamed to D.C. event
- West Allis school board to hold special meeting to OK superintendent
- Greenfield High School assistant principal going to Arrowhead