A West Allis police detective was arrested Wednesday and booked on suspicion of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office, police said. The detective, who was not identified, was released and the case will be reviewed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis makes a connection with new bike trail
- Knights of Columbus hall wields new name in West Allis
- Three West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board seats up for grabs
- Zoo Interchange detour debate involves several options in West Allis
- Zoo Interchange could take bite out of business in West Allis
- Alderman has broad then-and-now view of West Allis
- West Allis business gets a taste for more than cheese
- West Allis Library is thankful it can still stock its shelf
- Top West Allis fire job goes to medical manager
- City believes old foundry offers new opportunities