A West Allis police detective was arrested Wednesday and booked on suspicion of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office, police said. The detective, who was not identified, was released and the case will be reviewed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha domestic violence investigation turns out to be "rough sex"
- Next West Allis city head won't have to do it all
- Some extra 'Grease' skids onto West Allis and Greenfield stages
- Skate park rolls ahead in West Allis
- West Allis considers new mandatory trash carts
- Election 2014: Haass and Matter advance in West Allis aldermanic primary
- West Allis ice rink brings back park's warm memories
- Stacie Napoli: West Allis officer dies moments after giving birth to twins (2)
- Firm agrees to help flush sewer fume problem in West Allis
- West Allis Central senior reaches unattainable college goal: Yale