Money taken in robbery of Payday Loan Store
An undisclosed amount of money was taken in an armed robbery of Payday Loan Store, 1365 S. 108th St., on Oct. 31.
According to a police report, a man wearing a black mask and armed with a gun entered the store about 9 p.m.
He took cash and fled the store. He was described as black and wearing a blue puffy jacket and blue gloves.
Police are still investigating.
Purse snatched from woman near Greenfield Avenue
A 42-year-old woman reported she was robbed of her purse while walking near 80th Street and Greenfield Avenue about 8:10 p.m. Oct. 30.
Police described the suspect as a black man in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, thin build and wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and baggy blue jeans.
He was last seen running eastbound on Greenfield Avenue, according to a police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Next West Allis city head won't have to do it all
- Some extra 'Grease' skids onto West Allis and Greenfield stages
- Skate park rolls ahead in West Allis
- West Allis considers new mandatory trash carts
- Election 2014: Haass and Matter advance in West Allis aldermanic primary
- West Allis ice rink brings back park's warm memories
- Stacie Napoli: West Allis officer dies moments after giving birth to twins (2)
- Firm agrees to help flush sewer fume problem in West Allis
- West Allis Central senior reaches unattainable college goal: Yale
- Election 2014: Primary election voters guide for West Allis 5th Aldermanic District