Money taken in robbery of Payday Loan Store
An undisclosed amount of money was taken in an armed robbery of Payday Loan Store, 1365 S. 108th St., on Oct. 31.
According to a police report, a man wearing a black mask and armed with a gun entered the store about 9 p.m.
He took cash and fled the store. He was described as black and wearing a blue puffy jacket and blue gloves.
Police are still investigating.
Purse snatched from woman near Greenfield Avenue
A 42-year-old woman reported she was robbed of her purse while walking near 80th Street and Greenfield Avenue about 8:10 p.m. Oct. 30.
Police described the suspect as a black man in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, thin build and wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and baggy blue jeans.
He was last seen running eastbound on Greenfield Avenue, according to a police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Candy Cane Lane readies for lights
- West Allis city no-tax-increase budget wins common council approval
- Full advisory committee endorses West Allis high school boundary plan
- Christmas deadline nears for Holiday Helper donations in West Allis
- Video: A sneak peek of the new Hampton Inn West in West Allis
- Plans for National Avenue upgrade in West Allis ready for public input (1)
- West Allis girl, 10, receives national lifesaving award Monday
- Steering committee recommends West Allis high school boundary plan (4)
- 169 smoke alarms installed in high-risk West Allis neighborhood (2)
- Hay wagon collects ton of love for needy West Allis families Saturday (1)