Money taken in robbery of Payday Loan Store
An undisclosed amount of money was taken in an armed robbery of Payday Loan Store, 1365 S. 108th St., on Oct. 31.
According to a police report, a man wearing a black mask and armed with a gun entered the store about 9 p.m.
He took cash and fled the store. He was described as black and wearing a blue puffy jacket and blue gloves.
Police are still investigating.
Purse snatched from woman near Greenfield Avenue
A 42-year-old woman reported she was robbed of her purse while walking near 80th Street and Greenfield Avenue about 8:10 p.m. Oct. 30.
Police described the suspect as a black man in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, thin build and wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and baggy blue jeans.
He was last seen running eastbound on Greenfield Avenue, according to a police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board approves selling Roosevelt
- West Allis, Greenfield residents oppose Highway 100 widening
- Ending Common Core raises concerns among West Allis and West Milwaukee educators
- Meeting on Hwy. 100 widening set for West Allis
- Wastewater firm smelling trouble
- Reduced rates to replace sewer pipes in the works
- Race for West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board only local matchup
- Auditorium named after Liberace
- 2014 year in review for Greenfield, West Allis
- New job initiatives to launch at West Allis schools