Money taken in robbery of Payday Loan Store
An undisclosed amount of money was taken in an armed robbery of Payday Loan Store, 1365 S. 108th St., on Oct. 31.
According to a police report, a man wearing a black mask and armed with a gun entered the store about 9 p.m.
He took cash and fled the store. He was described as black and wearing a blue puffy jacket and blue gloves.
Police are still investigating.
Purse snatched from woman near Greenfield Avenue
A 42-year-old woman reported she was robbed of her purse while walking near 80th Street and Greenfield Avenue about 8:10 p.m. Oct. 30.
Police described the suspect as a black man in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, thin build and wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and baggy blue jeans.
He was last seen running eastbound on Greenfield Avenue, according to a police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Partial closing of the I-94 Interchange at Hawley Road in West Allis has some merchants steaming
- West Allis putting foot down on snakes and rat breeding to feed them
- West Allis approves moratorium on non-charitable secondhand stores
- Wauwatosa rubber stamp company Schwaab chooses Brookfield for new home
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Enhancement ideas sought for a main West Allis roadway
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board president condemns assignment (4)
- West Allis Central High School trying to shed bad rap
- Lottery won't be used to pick Nathan Hale High School freshmen
- I-94 plan that decreases freeway access disappoints West Allis officials