Money taken in robbery of Payday Loan Store
An undisclosed amount of money was taken in an armed robbery of Payday Loan Store, 1365 S. 108th St., on Oct. 31.
According to a police report, a man wearing a black mask and armed with a gun entered the store about 9 p.m.
He took cash and fled the store. He was described as black and wearing a blue puffy jacket and blue gloves.
Police are still investigating.
Purse snatched from woman near Greenfield Avenue
A 42-year-old woman reported she was robbed of her purse while walking near 80th Street and Greenfield Avenue about 8:10 p.m. Oct. 30.
Police described the suspect as a black man in his early 20s, about 6 feet tall, thin build and wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and baggy blue jeans.
He was last seen running eastbound on Greenfield Avenue, according to a police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis approves Hampton Inn plans near State Fairgrounds
- West Allis wants outdoor growing plots to take seed
- Video: Lane School back in the hands of West Allis-West Milwaukee School District
- Improvement ideas unveiled
- Money to be stashed for school building projects
- Sidewalk pedlets debated
- New fund may improve parks and facilities in West Allis
- Construction of Zoo Interchange continues
- Paul Strobel appointed interim superintendent
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District searches for interim superintendent