A West Allis police detective was arrested Wednesday and booked on suspicion of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office, police said. The detective, who was not identified, was released and the case will be reviewed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis officials considering starting a fund that helps homeowners replace leaky sewer laterals
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Mobile home park scrutinized
- West Allis-West Milwaukee WKCE scores below state average
- A West Allis initiative wants to spark neighborhood improvements for residents and businesses
- Rats sightings in West Allis rapidly crawling upward
- Outcome of West Allis aldermanic race may be determined by absentee votes
- More gas line replacement in West Allis
- Musical emphasis in West Allis-West Milwaukee schools recognized
- Smell continues to plague West Allis office building