A West Allis police detective was arrested Wednesday and booked on suspicion of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office, police said. The detective, who was not identified, was released and the case will be reviewed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- West Allis considering sidealk improvements for businesses, but wants shop owners to carry insurance
- National Night Out party set for July 21
- 'Worst of worst' converted to homes
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District makes use of former Heritage Christian School building; La
- Pawn America's operations under review in West Allis
- West Allis officials denied liquor license to downtown business
- West Allis man arrested for connection to bodies found in suitcases
- West Allis, Greenfield hit hard by Monday storm
- West Allis will explore the cost of painting railroad bridge over Greenefield Avenue at 105th Street