A West Allis police detective was arrested Wednesday and booked on suspicion of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office, police said. The detective, who was not identified, was released and the case will be reviewed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Students, parents say response to overcrowding at Nathan Hale is unfair
- West Allis students star in webcast on educational use of technology streamed to D.C. event
- West Allis School Board candidates reveal views on new superintendent, future of district
- Lifelong friends reunite at West Allis retirement home, share youthful memories of tragedy and recovery
- Community health assessment survey coming to West Allis and Greenfield
- Batcher rolls out first art exhibit in Inspiration Studios in West Allis
- West Allis Central to bring Agatha Christie novel to its stage
- West Allis to repaint dilapidated railroad bridge that crosses Greenfield Avenue
- Ideas to improve National Avenue in West Allis presented to planners
- Nathan Hale overcrowding battle sparks write-in campaign for board