A West Allis police detective was arrested Wednesday and booked on suspicion of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office, police said. The detective, who was not identified, was released and the case will be reviewed by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis boy's heroism doesn't erase his sadness
- West Allis school uses gardens to teach students multiple subjects
- West Allis Public Works shares cost, construction concerns with DOT
- Local man gets a glimpse behind Door No. 1
- West Allis police seek identity of bank robber
- District attorney decision in West Allis shoplifting death is expected soon
- WKCE scores aren't as bad as they look in West Allis
- West Allis School Board seeks fair pay for play in coaching ranks
- West Allis alternative school helps students stick to a four-year plan
- West Allis alternative school tries to do its job, but measuring success isn't easy