West Allis resident Aron Arvel, 26, a former Milwaukee County jailer, faces charges in connection with illegally photographing a female co-worker partially nude and another changing clothes.
Both incidents occurreed in a women's locker room in the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, 949 N. 9th St.
Another charge stems from secretly trying to photograph up a co-worker's skirt in the nearby MATC parking structure.
He was charged by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office with a total of six counts.
According to the criminal complaint, Arvelo admitted buying the camera in February 2013, to putting it in the women's locker room to record them undressing and using his key card to access the locker room. The complaint says that he also admitted putting the camera in the MATC parking structure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- West Allis radio club tunes into local, worldwide chatter
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: May 28
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Teens charged in burglaries
- West Allis veterans groups, city to honor vets with parade, ceremony
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Students at Wauwatosa's Plank Road School find passion in woodworking