West Allis resident Aron Arvel, 26, a former Milwaukee County jailer, faces charges in connection with illegally photographing a female co-worker partially nude and another changing clothes.
Both incidents occurreed in a women's locker room in the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, 949 N. 9th St.
Another charge stems from secretly trying to photograph up a co-worker's skirt in the nearby MATC parking structure.
He was charged by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office with a total of six counts.
According to the criminal complaint, Arvelo admitted buying the camera in February 2013, to putting it in the women's locker room to record them undressing and using his key card to access the locker room. The complaint says that he also admitted putting the camera in the MATC parking structure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis-West Milwaukee schools get $3.1 million grant
- Trash changes may be ahead in West Allis with fines
- Police notes
- Greenfield schools meet or exceed state's academic expectations
- Financing nailed down for hotel/banquet facility in West Allis
- Parking ramp rising for Johnson Controls in West Allis
- Contaminated site revitalized for commercial ventures
- Customers struggle with the Nov. 5 store closing