The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office is evaluating an incident involving a 47-year-old armed West Allis man who was involved in what was originally reported to police as a domestic dispute about 8 p.m. Saturday.
West Allis police were called to a residence in the 9400 block of Mitchell Street where the man was alone inside. Police surrounded the home and negotiations began, with the man ultimately leaving the home.
He received minor injuries as he was taken into custody and was taken to a local hospital, treated and released back into police custody.
No other injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspiration Studios in West Allis exhibits liquid sculpture photos
- Layoffs to affect Johnson Controls West Allis offices
- Longtime musicals director at West Allis Central High School defended (3)
- West Allis police hope to recruit those with security cameras
- IRS scam returns to West Allis, police warn
- West Allis police report
- Speakers say new fees would endanger Scouting, hamper PTAs and others (1)
- West Allis-West Milwaukee approves tax decrease preliminary budget
- West Allis prepares for Settlers Days weekend
- Hartland girl wins big at the Governor's livestock auction at Wisconsin State Fair