The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office is evaluating an incident involving a 47-year-old armed West Allis man who was involved in what was originally reported to police as a domestic dispute about 8 p.m. Saturday.
West Allis police were called to a residence in the 9400 block of Mitchell Street where the man was alone inside. Police surrounded the home and negotiations began, with the man ultimately leaving the home.
He received minor injuries as he was taken into custody and was taken to a local hospital, treated and released back into police custody.
No other injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis might hold meeting to help drivers find alternate routes
- West Allis Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Luther Memorial Church in West Alis to hold spaghetti dinner (1)
- Update: West Allis Central High School students respond calmly during bomb-threat evacuation (11)
- Data skimmers found on several ATMs in West Allis, police warn (2)
- West Allis police blotter: Feb. 4
- West Allis schools to leave SAGE, open more seats for nonresidents (1)
- West Allis schools to start trek back to neighborhood schools in fall (10)
- Freeway lanes in West Allis closed
- Community Calendar: Jan. 28, 2016