The city of West Allis has declared a snow emergency until 8 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 10
During the snow emergency, parking is prohibited on major emergency thoroughfares. Parking is permitted only on the odd-numbered side of streets not designated as emergency thoroughfares.
Garbage collection for today has been suspended, and collections for the rest of the week will be delayed by a day.
- Video: KaBobs Bistro, newest West Allis dining entry has upscale flavor
- In brief: Reward, state fair deals
- In brief: Clothing giveaway
- Things to do: May 5, 2016
- Humble northern Wisconsin church triggers West Allis big-city giveaway (1)
- 'Same Time Next Year' to play at Inspiration Studios in West Allis
- Campus News: May 5, 2016
- Mother dies in drive-by shooting, suspect in West Allis killing eyed
- West Allis school officials contemplate opening a medical clinic for its employees to save money (1)
- West Allis Police blotter: May 5, 2016