The city of West Allis has declared a snow emergency until 8 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 10
During the snow emergency, parking is prohibited on major emergency thoroughfares. Parking is permitted only on the odd-numbered side of streets not designated as emergency thoroughfares.
Garbage collection for today has been suspended, and collections for the rest of the week will be delayed by a day.
- West Allis rechecking pay to ensure market rate compensation, fairness
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned
- Canada geese cleared from Greenfield Park, meat to given to pantries (1)
- Community Calendar: July 14, 2016
- Gourmet grocery store of the world seeks second West Allis location