A woman was cited for loud and unnecessary noise after she was warned for using her speaker phone function outside about 1 a.m. June 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An anonymous caller reported a female was yelling loudly in a backyard in the 4000 block of South 43rd Street at about 1:05 a.m. June 7.
The responding officer found the female, age not released, and found she was talking loudly on her phone with the speaker function on.
The officers told her not to use the speaker phone function on her phone unless she was inside her residence, because it created an unnecessary amount of noise.
While the officers were walking back to their squads, they heard the female yelling into her phone again, complaining about the neighbors calling the police.
She was cited for loud and unnecessary noise.
- West Allis hears 72nd Street residents who don't want bumpouts
- West Allis helping fledgling craft brewery get started
- Young West Allis family has tough time getting to Hank Aaron Trail
- Greenfield couple calls police on their attacking cat
- Trio of summer concerts to open at Inspiration Studios, West Allis
- Things to do: June 23, 2016
- Burglaries at 10-year low in West Allis, robberies hit 10-year high
- West Allis Police blotter: June 23, 2016
- After facelift, Greenfield Park Golf Course re-opens to rave reviews
- Community Calendar: June 16, 2016