A woman was cited for loud and unnecessary noise after she was warned for using her speaker phone function outside about 1 a.m. June 7.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An anonymous caller reported a female was yelling loudly in a backyard in the 4000 block of South 43rd Street at about 1:05 a.m. June 7.
The responding officer found the female, age not released, and found she was talking loudly on her phone with the speaker function on.
The officers told her not to use the speaker phone function on her phone unless she was inside her residence, because it created an unnecessary amount of noise.
While the officers were walking back to their squads, they heard the female yelling into her phone again, complaining about the neighbors calling the police.
She was cited for loud and unnecessary noise.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator
- West Allis residents may voice opinions on self-funded sewer lateral 'insurance'
- Studio players bring Jekyll and Hyde to life
- Pawn America in West Allis retains license to operate
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Interactive: Some West Allis schools fell in their state report cards
- Exhibit at West Allis art and performance studio reflects scary season
- Motorcyclist killed in East Tosa crash identified