The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office is evaluating an incident involving a 47-year-old armed West Allis man who was involved in what was originally reported to police as a domestic dispute about 8 p.m. Saturday.
West Allis police were called to a residence in the 9400 block of Mitchell Street where the man was alone inside. Police surrounded the home and negotiations began, with the man ultimately leaving the home.
He received minor injuries as he was taken into custody and was taken to a local hospital, treated and released back into police custody.
No other injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Vote at polls on Nov. 4 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. in West Allis/Greenfield
- West Allis business guide helps entrepreneurs get started
- West Allis to hold hearing on 0.28 percent levy increase 2015 budget
- New venue for the Forks & Corks chamber fundraiser in West Allis
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator