The "Sole Sisters" Womens' Running and Walking Club LLC will celebrate it second anniversary with the second annual "Sister's Vendor EXPO & Social" to be held Saturday, April 5 at the West Allis Wisconsin Athletic Club from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
There will be 25 vendors including local artists, handmade crafts, jewelry, accesories, a fun photo booth, food samples, mini-massages, makeovers and manicures. Moms, sisters, girlfriends, co-workers, all are welcome. The event is free and open to the public. For more information go to www.solesistersclub.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Vote at polls on Nov. 4 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. in West Allis/Greenfield
- West Allis business guide helps entrepreneurs get started
- West Allis to hold hearing on 0.28 percent levy increase 2015 budget
- New venue for the Forks & Corks chamber fundraiser in West Allis
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator
- West Allis residents may voice opinions on self-funded sewer lateral 'insurance'