The "Sole Sisters" Womens' Running and Walking Club LLC will celebrate it second anniversary with the second annual "Sister's Vendor EXPO & Social" to be held Saturday, April 5 at the West Allis Wisconsin Athletic Club from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
There will be 25 vendors including local artists, handmade crafts, jewelry, accesories, a fun photo booth, food samples, mini-massages, makeovers and manicures. Moms, sisters, girlfriends, co-workers, all are welcome. The event is free and open to the public. For more information go to www.solesistersclub.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Where is West Allis education headed?
- West Allis to start process to approve new city administrator
- West Allis residents may voice opinions on self-funded sewer lateral 'insurance'
- Studio players bring Jekyll and Hyde to life
- Pawn America in West Allis retains license to operate
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Interactive: Some West Allis schools fell in their state report cards
- Exhibit at West Allis art and performance studio reflects scary season
- Motorcyclist killed in East Tosa crash identified