The "Sole Sisters" Womens' Running and Walking Club LLC will celebrate it second anniversary with the second annual "Sister's Vendor EXPO & Social" to be held Saturday, April 5 at the West Allis Wisconsin Athletic Club from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
There will be 25 vendors including local artists, handmade crafts, jewelry, accesories, a fun photo booth, food samples, mini-massages, makeovers and manicures. Moms, sisters, girlfriends, co-workers, all are welcome. The event is free and open to the public. For more information go to www.solesistersclub.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis city no-tax-increase budget wins common council approval
- Full advisory committee endorses West Allis high school boundary plan
- Christmas deadline nears for Holiday Helper donations in West Allis
- Video: A sneak peek of the new Hampton Inn West in West Allis
- Plans for National Avenue upgrade in West Allis ready for public input (1)
- West Allis girl, 10, receives national lifesaving award Monday
- Steering committee recommends West Allis high school boundary plan (4)
- 169 smoke alarms installed in high-risk West Allis neighborhood (2)
- Hay wagon collects ton of love for needy West Allis families Saturday (1)
- No-tax-increase proposed West Allis budget for 2016 going to a vote