The "Sole Sisters" Womens' Running and Walking Club LLC will celebrate it second anniversary with the second annual "Sister's Vendor EXPO & Social" to be held Saturday, April 5 at the West Allis Wisconsin Athletic Club from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
There will be 25 vendors including local artists, handmade crafts, jewelry, accesories, a fun photo booth, food samples, mini-massages, makeovers and manicures. Moms, sisters, girlfriends, co-workers, all are welcome. The event is free and open to the public. For more information go to www.solesistersclub.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 84th Street ramps at I-94 to be open for the Wisconsin State Fair
- West Allis superintendent named to school advocacy group leadership
- Educator from Anchorage likely to take reins of West Allis school
- West Allis schools closing door on bad material, but window open
- Survey: More than half West Allis-West Milwaukee underclassmen feel unsafe (2)
- West Allis school officials worry parents can't monitor iPads (5)
- West Allis police report: July 16
- Doggy to debut in West Allis Players 'Wizard of Oz'
- Police seeking help on finding woman's attacker
- West Allis considers request to allow pot-bellied pigs in city