West Allis resident Aron Arvel, 26, a former Milwaukee County jailer, faces charges in connection with illegally photographing a female co-worker partially nude and another changing clothes.
Both incidents occurreed in a women's locker room in the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, 949 N. 9th St.
Another charge stems from secretly trying to photograph up a co-worker's skirt in the nearby MATC parking structure.
He was charged by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office with a total of six counts.
According to the criminal complaint, Arvelo admitted buying the camera in February 2013, to putting it in the women's locker room to record them undressing and using his key card to access the locker room. The complaint says that he also admitted putting the camera in the MATC parking structure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis considers BikeShare program
- West Allis finds parking solution for businesses along detour
- News & Notes: March 4
- Next West Allis city head won't have to do it all
- Some extra 'Grease' skids onto West Allis and Greenfield stages
- Police Report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 25
- Outcome unchanged in close primary race for West Allis alderman seat
- Skate park rolls ahead in West Allis
- West Allis considers new mandatory trash carts