West Allis resident Aron Arvel, 26, a former Milwaukee County jailer, faces charges in connection with illegally photographing a female co-worker partially nude and another changing clothes.
Both incidents occurreed in a women's locker room in the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, 949 N. 9th St.
Another charge stems from secretly trying to photograph up a co-worker's skirt in the nearby MATC parking structure.
He was charged by the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office with a total of six counts.
According to the criminal complaint, Arvelo admitted buying the camera in February 2013, to putting it in the women's locker room to record them undressing and using his key card to access the locker room. The complaint says that he also admitted putting the camera in the MATC parking structure.
- West Allis Police blotter: May 26, 2016
- Splash into these summer drinks to get your tan on
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Things to do: May 19, 2016
- Campus News: May 19, 2016
- West Allis schools face mountain of capital needs
- Input to be sought on Highway 100 project in West Allis, Greenfield
- A 'Green' exhibit to lift environs of Inspiration Studios in West Allis
- Review: Cream City actors connect in 'Same Time, Next Year'
- West Allis Police Blotter: May 19, 2016