Note: Due to early deadlines tied to the Christmas holiday, the reports below do not include incidents from the weekend of Dec. 21-22.
· A GPS unit was taken from a vehicle at a residence in the 1700 block of South 73rd Street between 6 p.m. Dec. 14 and 11 a.m. Dec. 15.
· A digital media player was taken from a vehicle at a residence in the 2400 block of South 74th Street between 6 p.m. Dec 17 and 6 a.m. Dec. 18.
· Tools were taken from a vehicle in the 5300 block of West Lincoln Avenue prior to 6:50 a.m. Dec. 18.
· Three batteries were taken from a work truck in the 300 block of South 108th Street between 6:30 p.m. Dec. 18 and 6:30 a.m. Dec. 19.
· A catalytic converter was taken from a vehicle at Carriage Auto Mart, 9706 W. Greenfield Ave., between 6 p.m. Dec. 18 and 2:30 p.m. Dec. 19.
· Nine catalytic converters were taken from Car King, 10124 W. Greenfield Ave., overnight Dec. 18-19.
· Two digital media players were taken from a vehicle at a residence in the 2400 block of South 63rd Street between 11 p.m. Dec. 18 and 6 p.m. Dec. 19.
· A 42-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana following a traffic stop in the 2100 block of South 57th Street at 12:30 a.m. Dec. 18.
· The window of a car was broken in the 1200 block of South 77th Street prior to 12:45 a.m. Dec. 18.
· All four windows were broken and all four tires were slashed of a vehicleat a residence in the 2200 block of South 64th Street overnight Dec. 18-19.
· Two windows were broken at a residence in the 2200 block of South 64th Street overnight Dec. 18-19.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New WestAllis News Index
- West Allis approves Hampton Inn plans near State Fairgrounds
- West Allis wants outdoor growing plots to take seed
- Video: Lane School back in the hands of West Allis-West Milwaukee School District
- Improvement ideas unveiled
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- West Allis Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Money to be stashed for school building projects
- Sidewalk pedlets debated