A farmers market will be coming to Greenfield this summer, with location and dates to be announced.
The Greenfield Farmers Market Planning Committee is developing the community market with the help of a survey meant to determine community interest and the specifics and logistics for the market.
The online survey may be accessed at surveymonkey.com/s/greenfieldmarket. The survey will run through March 8.
"We strongly believe that a farmers market will be a vibrant addition to the city," Mayor Michael Neitzke said in the news release announcing the market. "A market providing access to fresh, healthy and locally grown produce will be a great benefit to our residents and will contribute to making Greenfield a better place."
The planning committee also is accepting help from volunteers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and Notes
- Greenfield and West Allis plan Memorials for the Day
- Cheap I-94 route expensive for West Allis, officials say
- Groundbreaking set for Greenfield Farmers Market
- New Greenfield Farmers Market seeks helping hands
- News & Notes: May 14
- West Allis boy's heroism doesn't erase his sadness
- Police Report: May 13
- West Allis school uses gardens to teach students multiple subjects
- West Allis Public Works shares cost, construction concerns with DOT