Police are seeking suspects responsible for two armed robberies at a George Webb restaurant Wednesday and Sunday.
According to Greenfield police:
A masked man entered the restaurant at 4845 W. Forest Home Ave. shortly after 8 p.m. Aug. 1, held a gun to an employee's head and demanded money from the cash register. After receiving an unknown amount of cash, the suspect left the restaurant in an unknown direction. A vehicle was not seen.
The suspect is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches tall with a medium build, and wearing black running pants with stripes down the side and a short-sleeve shirt with blue and gray graphics worn over a black long-sleeve shirt. The suspect was also wearing a ski mask and dark-colored gloves. He displayed a semi-automatic handgun with chipped metal on the barrel.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m. Aug. 5, police responded to a second report of an armed robbery at the same restaurant. The masked suspect again displayed a handgun and demanded money from the cash register. The suspect then left with an unknown amount of cash. Police were unable to locate him.
The suspect in the second robbery is described as a tall, thin white male wearing a black zippered hoodie, a blue cap, a mask and black gloves.
Although police believe the same suspect might be responsible for both crimes, they are investigating the robberies as separate incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trash Interrupted: Collage Exhibition by Karen Loper
- Campus News: Feb. 11
- West Allis might hold meeting to help drivers find alternate routes
- West Allis Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Luther Memorial Church in West Alis to hold spaghetti dinner (1)
- Update: West Allis Central High School students respond calmly during bomb-threat evacuation (11)
- Data skimmers found on several ATMs in West Allis, police warn (2)
- West Allis police blotter: Feb. 4
- West Allis schools to leave SAGE, open more seats for nonresidents (1)
- West Allis schools to start trek back to neighborhood schools in fall (10)