Police are seeking suspects responsible for two armed robberies at a George Webb restaurant Wednesday and Sunday.
According to Greenfield police:
A masked man entered the restaurant at 4845 W. Forest Home Ave. shortly after 8 p.m. Aug. 1, held a gun to an employee's head and demanded money from the cash register. After receiving an unknown amount of cash, the suspect left the restaurant in an unknown direction. A vehicle was not seen.
The suspect is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches tall with a medium build, and wearing black running pants with stripes down the side and a short-sleeve shirt with blue and gray graphics worn over a black long-sleeve shirt. The suspect was also wearing a ski mask and dark-colored gloves. He displayed a semi-automatic handgun with chipped metal on the barrel.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m. Aug. 5, police responded to a second report of an armed robbery at the same restaurant. The masked suspect again displayed a handgun and demanded money from the cash register. The suspect then left with an unknown amount of cash. Police were unable to locate him.
The suspect in the second robbery is described as a tall, thin white male wearing a black zippered hoodie, a blue cap, a mask and black gloves.
Although police believe the same suspect might be responsible for both crimes, they are investigating the robberies as separate incidents.
- Race for Wisconsin's 6th District Senate seat heats up
- It's 'Curtains' for West Allis Players presenting murder and music
- Nathan Hale High School tuneful summer musical set at high school
- West Allis Police blotter: July 21
- In brief, July 7: Gun control, gourmet store, home for the poor
- West Allis bans e-cigarette smoking where tobacco smoking is banned
- Canada geese cleared from Greenfield Park, meat to given to pantries (1)
- Community Calendar: July 14, 2016
- Gourmet grocery store of the world seeks second West Allis location
- West Allis Police blotter: July 14, 2016