Police are seeking suspects responsible for two armed robberies at a George Webb restaurant Wednesday and Sunday.
According to Greenfield police:
A masked man entered the restaurant at 4845 W. Forest Home Ave. shortly after 8 p.m. Aug. 1, held a gun to an employee's head and demanded money from the cash register. After receiving an unknown amount of cash, the suspect left the restaurant in an unknown direction. A vehicle was not seen.
The suspect is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches tall with a medium build, and wearing black running pants with stripes down the side and a short-sleeve shirt with blue and gray graphics worn over a black long-sleeve shirt. The suspect was also wearing a ski mask and dark-colored gloves. He displayed a semi-automatic handgun with chipped metal on the barrel.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m. Aug. 5, police responded to a second report of an armed robbery at the same restaurant. The masked suspect again displayed a handgun and demanded money from the cash register. The suspect then left with an unknown amount of cash. Police were unable to locate him.
The suspect in the second robbery is described as a tall, thin white male wearing a black zippered hoodie, a blue cap, a mask and black gloves.
Although police believe the same suspect might be responsible for both crimes, they are investigating the robberies as separate incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue
- Gov. Scott Walker visits West Allis emphasizing job growth
- West Allis considering sidealk improvements for businesses, but wants shop owners to carry insurance
- National Night Out party set for July 21
- 'Worst of worst' converted to homes
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District makes use of former Heritage Christian School building; La
- Pawn America's operations under review in West Allis