West Allis Hale junior Rachel Seefeldt has been named the NOW All-Suburban Softball Player of the Year after slugging her way to 12 home runs and 40 RBIs for the Huskies this season.
She is joined on the squad by teammate Sarah Mueller and players from 10 other suburban teams.
Germantown co-coaches Kurt Raguse and Amy Barbiaux were named the coaches of the year.
- West Allis to salute veterans with parade, memorial ceremony
- Body in parking lot identified as West Milwaukee man, 23
- Transgender issue sparks questions among Whitnall, West Allis and Greenfield school officials
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Greenfield and West Allis campus news: May 26
- Death investigation after body of a man is found in West Milwaukee
- West Allis Police blotter: May 26, 2016
- Splash into these summer drinks to get your tan on
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Things to do: May 19, 2016