A cross-dressing man was arrested for retail theft, two accounts of battery and using an oleoresin device while committing a crime after he threatened to use pepper spray and bit a store employee at 7 p.m. Sept. 10.
According to the West Allis police report:
A man wearing woman's clothing entered Pick 'n Save and hid several grocery items into his purse. Employees tried to stop the man, but he pulled out a can of pepper spray and threatened to spray them. A loss prevention employee tried to contain the man and the offender bit the employee.
Police arrested the man for retail theft, two accounts of battery and for using an oleoresin device (pepper spray) while committing a crime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis-West Milwaukee taps Shorewood superintendent for top spot
- Students, parents say response to overcrowding at Nathan Hale is unfair
- Glendale mayoral candidates will debate city issues tonight
- Decision delayed on Nathan Hale High School overcrowding
- West Allis police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- West Allis students star in webcast on educational use of technology streamed to D.C. event
- West Allis school board to hold special meeting to OK superintendent
- Greenfield High School assistant principal going to Arrowhead