A cross-dressing man was arrested for retail theft, two accounts of battery and using an oleoresin device while committing a crime after he threatened to use pepper spray and bit a store employee at 7 p.m. Sept. 10.
According to the West Allis police report:
A man wearing woman's clothing entered Pick 'n Save and hid several grocery items into his purse. Employees tried to stop the man, but he pulled out a can of pepper spray and threatened to spray them. A loss prevention employee tried to contain the man and the offender bit the employee.
Police arrested the man for retail theft, two accounts of battery and for using an oleoresin device (pepper spray) while committing a crime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Enhancement ideas sought for a main West Allis roadway
- West Allis Central High School trying to shed bad rap
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board president condemns assignment (4)
- Lottery won't be used to pick Nathan Hale High School freshmen
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- West Allis man arrested on seventh drunken driving charge
- Two suburban superintendents in top 3 for West Allis-West Milwaukee
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- I-94 plan that decreases freeway access disappoints West Allis officials
- Enrollment surge in 4K creates need for more West Allis-West Milwaukee classrooms