A cross-dressing man was arrested for retail theft, two accounts of battery and using an oleoresin device while committing a crime after he threatened to use pepper spray and bit a store employee at 7 p.m. Sept. 10.
According to the West Allis police report:
A man wearing woman's clothing entered Pick 'n Save and hid several grocery items into his purse. Employees tried to stop the man, but he pulled out a can of pepper spray and threatened to spray them. A loss prevention employee tried to contain the man and the offender bit the employee.
Police arrested the man for retail theft, two accounts of battery and for using an oleoresin device (pepper spray) while committing a crime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Trees being felled at Greenfield Park for golf course upgrades and disease prevention
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look (5)
- Uncertainty surrounds Bublr Bikes ride-share in West Allis
- 'Moon Over Buffalo' hits West Allis stage
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: April 16
- Military honors West Allis businessman
- National Juniore Honor Society off to fast start at West Milwaukee Intermediate School: NJHS off to fast start in first year
- Tornado watch in effect